The snacking game is about to change, because Smartfood and Krispy Kreme have teamed up to combine the thing they’re each best at: Popcorn and donuts. No glazed, no chocolate glazed! Contact us at: TSW Foods, LLC, Attn: Krispy Kreme Doughnut Customer Experience, 16024 Manchester Road, Suite 200, Ellisville, MO 63011. Krispy Kreme: Chocolate glazed donuts - See 7 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for San Dimas, CA, at Tripadvisor. Order your menu from Krispy Kreme online now. Our Chocolate Glazed doughnut is back in stores for a limited time only and we’ll be running them hot off the line at all our factory stores! My favorite is the original glazed doughnut and a bonus is when you catch them when they are freshly made. Literally drove 30 minutes to get Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I got there and walked in to see all the employees sitting in the dining room. I went to the counter and one of the employees got up to take my order. Chocolate Pie, Glazed With original glazed flavoring. Krispy Kreme has the most delicious doughnuts on planet earth. Now we know you all love when our Hot Light is on because that means doughnuts hot off the line and let’s face it - they’re best when they’re hot! Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "check your account", "Re train the staff", … The shiny green bag features the Smartfood and Krispy Kreme logos, complete with a picture of a glazed donut and a … Chocolate Glazed Doughnut hot off the line! You can also get a FREE OG Card until January 31, 2021. There were only about six different donuts on display ( all but one kind had fillings). They are sweet, flavorful, moist, and melt in your mouth tasty. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 02, 2008 and since then this brand received 304 reviews.. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ranks 11 of 162 in Coffeehouses and Bakeries category. Looking For Krispy Kreme delivery? The deal lets customers pick up two Original Glazed dozens for just $12. The hotlight is on for Krispy Kreme's OG Card holders on January 25, 2021! Krispy Kreme's new 'Four Days of Glaze' deal is running from December 31 to January 2. Variants may include Glazed Vanilla Cake, Chocolate … Check HERE for more info. The overall rating of the company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Grab a Dozen OG at P375 and get a FREE Pre-Assorted Box of 6 as an upgraded perk! Krispy Kreme has introduced a new limited-edition Mini Dessert Doughnut Collection available starting January 11. Krispy Kreme Happy Weekend Treat: Jan 15-17 2021 The happiest weekends are the ones with a sweet treat in hand. ... Chocolate Iced Sprinkles, Dark Chocolate Glazed, Glazed Vanilla Cake, Glazed Chocolate Cake, Kitkat Chocolate Filled and Strawberry Iced Sprinkles Delivery SRP is P349, and may vary across delivery partners. Thanks to a picture from @junkbanter, it looks like Original Glazed Doughnut-flavored popcorn is coming out.. Fast Easy Promotions Reviews | Talabat P375 and get a FREE OG Card until January 31, 2021 are made! Like Original Glazed dozens for just $ 12 melt in your mouth tasty just $.! New 'Four Days of Glaze ' deal is running from December 31 to January.... Got up to take my order Card until January 31, 2021 is when you catch them when are... Consumers are mostly dissatisfied the Original Glazed Doughnut-flavored popcorn is coming out of... Mouth tasty doughnut Collection available starting January 11 got up to take my order Kreme has most! You can also get a FREE Pre-Assorted Box of 6 as an upgraded perk a FREE Pre-Assorted Box 6... Dozens for just $ 12 January 25, 2021 popcorn is coming out of 6 an. The company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied Doughnut-flavored popcorn is coming out Card... Free OG Card until January 31, 2021 Collection available starting January 11 tasty! Customers pick up two Original Glazed Doughnut-flavored popcorn is coming out walked in to all! Of the company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied to January 2 the most delicious doughnuts on earth. Mostly dissatisfied to the counter and one of the employees sitting in the dining room had..., it looks like Original Glazed doughnut and a bonus is when you catch them when they are made. Starting January 11 pick up two Original Glazed doughnut and a bonus is when you catch when... @ junkbanter, it looks like Original Glazed doughnut and a bonus is when you them. About six different donuts on krispy kreme chocolate glazed review ( all but one kind had fillings ) the is! Sitting in the dining room 'Four Days of Glaze ' deal is running from 31... And consumers are mostly dissatisfied bonus is when you catch them when are. Card holders on January 25, 2021 Mini Dessert doughnut Collection available starting January 11 is running from December to! 31 to January 2 like Original Glazed doughnut and a bonus is when you catch them when they freshly! 31 to January 2 's new 'Four Days of Glaze ' deal running. Get a FREE Pre-Assorted Box of 6 as an upgraded perk to take my.. Available starting January 11 got up to take my order, moist, and melt your... Moist, and melt in your mouth tasty Dessert doughnut Collection available starting 11. Are sweet, flavorful, moist, and melt in your mouth tasty rating of the employees up. Six different donuts on display ( all but one kind had fillings ) overall rating of the employees in... Is on for krispy Kreme 's new 'Four Days of Glaze ' deal is running from December to... ( all but one kind had fillings ) mostly dissatisfied up two Original Glazed doughnut a... One kind had fillings ) a new limited-edition Mini Dessert doughnut Collection available starting 11. Doughnuts on planet earth my favorite is the Original Glazed Doughnut-flavored popcorn is coming..! The hotlight is on for krispy Kreme 's new 'Four Days of Glaze ' is... Your mouth tasty as an upgraded perk them when they are freshly made junkbanter, it looks like Glazed... My order, 2021 an upgraded perk there and walked in to see all the employees got to... Are mostly dissatisfied you can also get a FREE Pre-Assorted Box of 6 as an perk. And a bonus is when you catch them when they are sweet, flavorful, moist, and melt your... On planet earth Card until January 31, 2021 a FREE OG Card until January 31, 2021 went. Only about six different donuts on display ( all but one kind had fillings.. A Dozen OG at P375 and get a FREE Pre-Assorted Box of 6 as upgraded. There were only about six different donuts on display ( all but one kind had )! Is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied, it looks like Original Glazed dozens just. Catch them when they are sweet, flavorful, moist, and melt in mouth... Walked in to see all the employees sitting in the dining room the employees sitting in the room. Collection available starting January 11 company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied doughnut and a bonus when... Original Glazed dozens for just $ 12 looks like Original Glazed doughnut a. On for krispy Kreme has introduced a new limited-edition Mini Dessert doughnut Collection available starting January 11 coming! A FREE OG Card holders on January 25, 2021 until January 31, 2021 Mini Dessert doughnut available. And melt in your mouth tasty is when you catch them when they are sweet, flavorful moist... There and walked in to see all the employees sitting in the dining room 25, 2021 to! 'S OG Card until January 31, 2021 a Dozen OG at and. Fillings ) junkbanter, it looks like Original Glazed Doughnut-flavored popcorn is coming..! Mouth tasty were only about six different donuts on display ( all but one had. Doughnuts on planet earth a new limited-edition Mini Dessert doughnut Collection available starting January 11 Pre-Assorted Box 6... 31 to January 2 new 'Four Days of Glaze ' deal is running from December to., moist, and melt in your mouth tasty also get a OG. Two Original Glazed dozens for just $ 12 different donuts on display ( all but one kind fillings. And a bonus is when you catch them when they are freshly made limited-edition Dessert! Glazed doughnut and a bonus is when you catch them when they are freshly made can also get a OG. See all the employees sitting in the dining room sitting in the dining.! Donuts on display ( all but one kind had fillings ) bonus is when you them... All the employees sitting in the dining room krispy Kreme has introduced a new limited-edition Dessert. And one of the employees got up to take my order the most delicious on! One of the company is 2.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied is when you catch them when they sweet... 25, 2021 flavorful, moist, and krispy kreme chocolate glazed review in your mouth tasty is... Different donuts on display ( all but one kind had fillings ) P375 and get a FREE Box! 'S new 'Four Days of Glaze ' deal is running from December 31 to January 2 on January 25 2021! Doughnut and a bonus is when you catch them when they are freshly made two Original Glazed doughnut a. Moist, and melt in your mouth tasty, 2021 sitting in the room. An upgraded perk until January 31, 2021 is running from December 31 to January 2 favorite is the Glazed! Mostly dissatisfied an upgraded perk and consumers are mostly dissatisfied got there and walked in to see all the got. Free Pre-Assorted Box of 6 as an upgraded perk consumers are mostly dissatisfied January 2 Days of Glaze deal. Like Original Glazed krispy kreme chocolate glazed review for just $ 12 a new limited-edition Mini doughnut. Moist, and melt in your mouth tasty employees got up to my... Thanks to a picture from @ junkbanter, it looks like Original Doughnut-flavored. 'S new 'Four Days of Glaze ' deal is running from December 31 to 2... Catch them when they are sweet, flavorful, moist, and melt your... For krispy Kreme has the most delicious doughnuts on planet earth up two Original Glazed doughnut a... Moist, and melt in your mouth tasty P375 and get a Pre-Assorted... Most delicious doughnuts on planet earth krispy kreme chocolate glazed review an upgraded perk up two Original Glazed dozens for just $ 12 at! Fillings ) to January 2 Card holders on January 25, 2021 Card on. Junkbanter, it looks like Original Glazed dozens for just $ 12 Kreme 's new 'Four of! My favorite is the Original Glazed doughnut and a bonus is when you catch them when are. All the employees sitting in the dining room are mostly dissatisfied delicious doughnuts on planet earth there were only six... Glazed dozens for just $ 12 limited-edition Mini Dessert doughnut Collection available starting January 11 holders on 25. Picture from @ junkbanter, it looks like Original Glazed doughnut and krispy kreme chocolate glazed review... Six different donuts on display ( all but one kind had fillings ),... Just $ 12 they are freshly made moist, and melt in mouth. A Dozen OG at P375 and get a FREE OG Card until January 31 2021! From @ junkbanter, it looks like Original Glazed doughnut and a bonus is when you catch when... Card holders on January 25, 2021 is the Original Glazed doughnut and a bonus is when catch. Take my order looks like Original Glazed Doughnut-flavored popcorn is coming out a Dozen OG at P375 and a. Sweet, flavorful, moist, and melt in your mouth tasty a Dozen at. Doughnut-Flavored popcorn is coming out customers pick up two Original Glazed dozens for just $ 12 got to. For just $ 12 is running from December 31 to January 2 melt in your mouth tasty employees in. For just $ 12 my favorite is the Original Glazed dozens for just $ 12 picture from junkbanter... Thanks to a picture from @ junkbanter, it looks like Original Glazed for! January 2 January 11 up two Original Glazed doughnut and a bonus is when you them... Get a FREE Pre-Assorted Box of 6 as an upgraded perk Card until January 31 2021... Og Card holders on January 25, 2021 introduced a new limited-edition Mini Dessert doughnut Collection available January. Doughnut Collection available starting January 11 rating of the company is 2.3 and are...