Ocean Reef Space Extender Full Face Dive Mask 5.0 £739.80 £616.50 Stock: In Stock Ocean Reef Predator Extender Full Face Dive Mask £1,018.50 £848.75 Stock: In Stock Ocean Reef GSM Mercury Underwater Communication Unit £777.80 £648.17 Stock: In Stock During the practical exam you will demonstrate your ability to Disassemble, Assemble and Tune the integrated 2 nd stage and 1 st stage regulator system.. After your Application you will receive a Service Clinic Training Kit with a training Mask and training 1 st stage. An absolute necessity for anyone with an Ocean Reef G-Divers mask. I wasn't going to write a review but after seeing such a negative review from someone I had to because I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on something like this if they were thinking about it. This is why our feet are well grounded and our mind is constantly Underwater, Naturally. Extend Diving Possibilities. Top Rated Gear: Ocean Reef Neptune Space G Full Face Mask. 7 Slater Dr. Nuestro nuevo sistema de máscara de buceo integrado. This integrated full face diving mask by Ocean Reef is the advanced version of their very popular Space Extender model. This recall involves Ocean Reef’s Neptune Space Integrated Diving Masks. Voorzien van Viton O-ringen en Christolube O2 smeermiddel