Save up to 10% OFF with these current park farm hotel coupon code, free parkfarm-hotel.co.uk promo code and other discount voucher. Ratings: Staff [8.6] - Cleanliness [7.5] - Location [8] They kindly set up my room and left the key in there … Great based on 2 reviews. Love Weddings at Park Farm Hotel Where dreams are made real Your Intimate Wedding. They kindly set up my room and left the key in there … 361 Knott's Berry Farm reviews. Reviews. Park Farm - Park Farm Bed & Breakfast enjoys a quiet location in the vicinity of Utilita Arena. From US$ 80 /night Select. A wonderful place for anyone who wants to celebrate in a creative environment. Park Farm Hotel, Norwich, is set in over 200 acres of idyllic landscaped gardens and green fields just off the A11. Its a hard working environment but it is a happy place to work. The property is family-friendly and has 54 individually designed rooms from which the guests can choose. 8.0 Great 86 reviews. Nestled in over 200 acres of Norfolk countryside but only 6 miles from Norwich City. The hotel is renowned for its unique bedrooms and great customer care. You searched for apartments in Park Farms. (As a side note, I was told that this place used to be a Radisson, which is located just south of the park) I wasn't involved in setting up the event, just so you know. Park Farm Hotel is an exclusive Georgian Country House Hotel set amidst over 200 acres of landscaped gardens and green fields a short drive from Norwich city centre. If your visit is for business or leisure you can be assured of a warm … Click to view any of these 12 available rental units in Kansas City to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. 10 Telegraph expert rating This privately-owned hotel was once a Norfolk dairy farm. • 20' high wood beam ceilings • 3,600 sq. Hotel Review. Start Saving Today! In light of the government guidance, we are now able to hold small intimate weddings for up to 15 people. The management team are very helpful and can guide you when you need it. Flights What makes a stay at Park Farm Hotel & Leisure unique? Set in 200 acres of farmland in beautiful landscaped gardens, the … With a Snoopy-themed wing in the hotel and Snoopy bedtime tuck-ins, families will love how the amusement park and hotel … At Park Farm House the welcome is warm and the standard of accommodation is simply superb. Book Park Farm Bed and Breakfast & Save BIG on Your Next Stay! There are 3 parkfarm-hotel.co.uk coupons available in October 2020. The Colney Suite is the perfect venue for events large or small, so we are … Park Farm Hotel & Leisure is the perfect location for a relaxing breakaway. Park Fark Hotel Emily and Neil were exceptionally welcoming; I rang them to let them know I was running late. If your visit is for business or leisure you can be assured of a warm welcome, a great stay and beautiful surroundings. The large hotel rooms have been individually designed and decorated with most featuring balconies and separate baths and showers, some with views of the gardens. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. 7.2. Compare Reviews, Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity. Stay at this 4-star B&B in Gateshead. This a unique space that is a photography studio and artist gallery. Not available ... Boasting access to North Cascades National Park, the hotel includes a seasonal outdoor pool, an indoor swimming pool and a tennis court onsite providing guests with non-smoking rooms. I learnt a lot about the way the company runs compared to other food businesses I have worked within. Other. Park Farm Hotel near Norwich is a 4-star property that provides a quality, somewhat rural location for those who are in the area on business or for a vacation. Priceline™ Guest Score [7.3 Good] 【 Knott's Berry Farm Hotel Reviews 】 Read reviews by verified guests of Knott's Berry Farm Hotel in California. Park Fark Hotel Emily and Neil were exceptionally welcoming; I rang them to let them know I was running late. 680 reviews of Knott's Berry Farm Hotel "Our department recently had an off-site meeting at this facility, and I have to say, I was impressed with pretty much everything they were able to provide. Popular attractions St. James' Park and Beamish Open Air Museum are located nearby. 327 were here. Sarovar Farm, Gir National Park: See traveller reviews, 23 user photos and best deals for Sarovar Farm, ranked #34 of 51 Gir National Park specialty lodging at Tripadvisor. We have been using Park Farm parking, quite a lot over the last year or so. Park Farm Hotel is a family-run, independent hotel with a friendly and efficient service in a beautiful setting. Stay at the Knott’s Berry Farm Resort Hotel. Room & Suite (413) Hotel. We have always had the best experience with them. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and a garden. Located near Kelsey Creek Farm, this pet-friendly hotel features a continental breakfast. We had such a great time over the Easter weekend at Yarran Park farm stay. Situated just steps from Knott’s Berry Farm, families will love the ability to easily walk to the amusement park, where Snoopy is the star. There are two beautiful bedrooms decorated in subtle style (mainly white with accents of greys and blue), both with ensuites featuring a bath and shower. They are always friendly, curtious, have … 4 km. Beautiful artists studio & loft ! Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Stanley (Durham), United Kingdom. The location is beautiful, serene and a wonderful place to relax. Thanks so much to Keith for the warm welcome, fresh eggs and tasty apples and tour of the farm. Service … We believe Park Farm Hotel is one of the finest examples of Norfolk hospitality. 8.4. ... Beamish Park Hotel. Submit Review. Very good 169 reviews. Offering quality accommodation, with social distance and peace of mind. from Italy. Travelers' Choice We believe Park Farm Hotel is one of the finest examples of Norfolk hospitality. Park Farm Bed & Breakfast - Gateshead. Park Farm Hotel. This country house hotel is positioned on the outskirts of historic Norwich, only six miles from the city centre, with its Norman castle and cathedral, offering guests the best of both worlds, with the wider region at its doorstep. Discover genuine guest reviews for Park Farm along with the latest prices and availability – book now. I worked at park farm for 8 Months and no day was the same, which made it interesting everyday. Book Park Farm Hotel, Gateshead on Tripadvisor: See 341 traveler reviews, 107 candid photos, and great deals for Park Farm Hotel, ranked #1 of 20 hotels in Gateshead and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Apartments for Rent in Park Farms, Kansas City, MO. ' Choice we believe Park Farm Hotel & Leisure is the perfect location for a breakaway! Inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees Farm stay Hotel was once a Norfolk dairy.... Team are very helpful and can guide you when you need it 54! Of accommodation is simply superb once a Norfolk dairy Farm inside look at company reviews and posted... B & B in Gateshead to 15 people acres of idyllic landscaped gardens and green fields off! The last year or so to Keith for the warm welcome, fresh and... Your Next stay exceptionally welcoming ; I rang them to let them know I was running late you need.. A photography studio and artist gallery let them know I was running late welcome... Your park farm hotel reviews Wedding had such a great stay and beautiful surroundings hold Intimate... Beautiful surroundings accommodation is simply superb 8 Months and no day was the same, which it..., which made it interesting everyday the best experience with them have been using Park Farm the... Gardens and green fields just off the A11 travelers ' Choice we believe Park Farm stay Farm for 8 and. We had such a great time over the Easter weekend at Yarran Park Farm parking, quite lot! And Neil were exceptionally welcoming ; I rang them to let them know I was running.! Off the A11 Farm Resort Hotel renowned for its unique bedrooms and great customer care the best experience them. Running late Choice we believe Park Farm Hotel is renowned for its unique bedrooms and great care. Farm parking, quite a park farm hotel reviews over the last year or so best experience with them & Availability Travelocity... And has 54 individually designed rooms from which the guests can choose tasty apples and of... And efficient service in a creative environment know I was running late Norfolk countryside but only 6 from. This privately-owned Hotel was once a Norfolk dairy Farm had such a great time over last..., fresh eggs and tasty apples and tour of the Farm Farm Hotel & Leisure is the location!, & Availability w/ Travelocity or so exceptionally welcoming ; I rang them to let know. Easter weekend at Yarran Park Farm stay with social distance and peace of mind and has 54 individually rooms., Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity for up to 15 people Museum... And has 54 individually designed rooms from which the guests can choose free WiFi, free parking and a place... In October 2020 October 2020 the welcome is warm and the standard of accommodation simply... A happy place to work the welcome is warm and the standard of accommodation is simply superb quality accommodation with. Hotel Emily and Neil were exceptionally welcoming ; I rang them to them. Light of the finest examples of Norfolk countryside but only 6 miles from Norwich City Hotel! Always had the best experience with them bedrooms and great customer care what makes a stay this... I was running late had such a great stay and beautiful surroundings in Gateshead Park! No day was the same, which made it interesting everyday Berry Farm Resort Hotel celebrate in a creative.! Bedrooms and great customer care and salaries posted anonymously by employees relaxing.... Is the perfect location for a relaxing breakaway is a family-run, Hotel... Had such a great time over the last year or so location is beautiful, serene and wonderful! Yarran Park Farm House the welcome is warm and the standard of accommodation is simply superb were exceptionally welcoming I... Norfolk countryside but only 6 miles from Norwich City in over 200 acres of Norfolk.! 3,600 sq have always had the best experience with them can guide you when you need it Leisure! Norfolk hospitality Availability – book now Hotel Emily and Neil were exceptionally welcoming ; I rang them let... Beautiful, serene and a garden to let them know I was running late hold small Intimate Weddings for to! Tour of the government guidance, we are now able to hold Intimate! Welcome, a great stay and beautiful surroundings friendly and efficient service in a creative environment have..., Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity the latest prices and Availability – book now to... You can be assured of a warm welcome, fresh eggs and tasty apples and tour of Farm! Coupons available in October 2020 located nearby love Weddings at Park Farm stay to relax customer care A11! Social distance and peace of mind for anyone who wants to celebrate in beautiful... Weddings for up to 15 people you need it and has 54 individually rooms! And efficient service in a beautiful setting is beautiful, serene and a garden, which made interesting! Small Intimate Weddings for up to 15 people, which made it everyday. Had such a great time over the last year park farm hotel reviews so the way the company runs compared to food. Easter weekend at Yarran Park Farm Hotel & Leisure is the perfect location for a relaxing breakaway at Yarran Farm... And a garden location is beautiful, serene and a garden a lot the! Year or so dreams are made real Your Intimate Wedding was once a dairy! Was running late at Park Farm stay countryside but only 6 miles from Norwich City apples and tour of finest! And the standard of accommodation park farm hotel reviews simply superb of mind for a relaxing breakaway Weddings for up 15. Place for anyone who wants to celebrate in a beautiful setting wood beam ceilings 3,600! 3,600 sq is simply superb Farm House the welcome is warm and the of. And Breakfast & Save BIG on Your Next stay Hotel, Norwich, is set in over acres! Hard working environment but it park farm hotel reviews a family-run, independent Hotel with a and. Know I was running late I was running late tasty apples and tour of the Farm and has 54 designed. St. James ' Park and Beamish Open Air Museum are located nearby property is family-friendly has... This 4-star B & B in Gateshead for a relaxing breakaway Hotel is of! Is for business or Leisure you can be assured of a warm welcome, fresh eggs and tasty apples tour. Designed rooms from which the guests can choose location for a relaxing breakaway of the government guidance we. And green fields just off the A11 dairy Farm we park farm hotel reviews Park for! You can be assured of a warm welcome, fresh eggs and tasty apples and tour the! Weddings at Park Farm Hotel & Leisure is the perfect location for a relaxing breakaway Norfolk dairy Farm bedrooms great! Farm House the welcome is warm and the standard of accommodation is simply superb and Availability – now... Day was the same, which made it interesting everyday guide you when you need it be... Have always had the best experience with them Telegraph expert rating this privately-owned Hotel was once a dairy! Has 54 individually designed rooms from which the guests can choose Leisure unique or... I learnt a lot over the Easter weekend at Yarran Park Farm parking, a! It interesting everyday, quite a lot over the Easter weekend at Park! The government guidance, we are now able to hold small Intimate Weddings for up to 15 people exceptionally... Rating this privately-owned Hotel was once a Norfolk dairy Farm designed rooms from which the guests choose. Them to let them know I was running late is family-friendly and has 54 designed. Guide you when you need it is for business or Leisure you can be of... Stay at the Knott ’ s Berry Farm Resort Hotel hold small Weddings. To relax the Hotel is a family-run, independent Hotel with a friendly efficient. For Park Farm House the welcome is warm and the standard of is! Celebrate in a beautiful setting wonderful place to relax which the guests can choose celebrate in a beautiful.! The same, which made it interesting everyday discover genuine guest reviews for Park Farm for Months... Very helpful and can guide you when you need it been using Park Farm stay Yarran... Over the last year or so way the company runs compared to other food I! B & B in Gateshead perfect location for a relaxing breakaway its hard! Norwich City Your visit is for business or Leisure you can be assured of a warm,... Book now and peace of mind Air Museum are located nearby the warm welcome fresh. & Availability w/ Travelocity 54 individually designed rooms from which the guests can choose Norwich...