It’s also great for older pets or those with joint problems. The PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout Pet Bicycle Trailer For Dogs and Cats Steel Frame Medium and Large drug mixed with the resemblance between scheduled feeding. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout Haustier-Fahrradanhänger für Hunde und Katzen, Stahlrahmen, mittelgroß und groß, Large, blau auf Amazon.de. PetSafe. Safety Harnesses: … Product Details. So if you have medium to large dogs, this product might not be you best choice. See All Buying Options. Under their new name, PetSafe Solvit dog ramps continue to be among the most trusted and reliable travel solutions for your four-legged friends. has rain zipper windows.. Answered by: Cherley Petmeds Pro Date published: 2016-08-03 Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. x 39 in. swiveling wheel, parking brake and a cup holder; PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout Pet Trailer is sold separately; Dimensions: 60 in. Description. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Write a review. $299.95. Check out Solvit HoundAbout Pet Bicycle Trailer, Steel Frame, Large reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp, Standard, 39 in. No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. This PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout trailer lies somewhere in the middle in terms of maximum pet load at about 110 pounds. Something went wrong. Center for Pet Safety Certified The following products have been crash test certified by Center for Pet Safety: Listed Alphabetically by Brand Name. Easy to store and carry, pet ramps provide easy access to homes, cars, boats and more. Minimum monthly payments are required. Broad, then the nursing of fleas. I'm sure he will get used to it and there is plenty of room for him to sit up, turn around or lay down. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. To use in the half-open position, unzip about half way and fold the roof fabric back on itself and connect … Spenine ... PetSafe. Size: Large, Aluminum Frame Change. $165.99. CPS Certified. When we went for bike rides previously when we were away from home we would normally leave our dog in the camper or hotel. Reviews | Answered Questions. vidaXL Dog Bike Trailer Foldable Sturdy Pet Flag Stroller Jogger Orange. FREE shipping and the BEST customer service! SOLVIT PetSafe CareLift™ Tragegeschirr - damit Ihr Hund immer bei Ihnen ist. 4.4 out of 5 stars 150 ratings. Store Pickup & Save Not Available. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Easy to use. Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saudi Arabia. - 72 in., Portable Lightweight Aluminum Dog and Cat Ramp. This trolley is made up … Cons . PetSafe Solvit CareLift Hebegeschirr für Hunde, vorne und hinten, Größe S, M, L von PetSafe. Get ready for riding trails and wagging tails with the PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Bicycle Trailer. The Solvit Houndabout big dog stroller features an extra-wide wheelbase and lower center-of-gravity to provide outstanding ride stability and easier access for pets getting in and out of the cabin. Product description. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. ladulcepicante. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: While strong and durable, the PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout … Get pet care tips to improve your pet's behaviour. Great for older pets or those with joint problems. Condition: Look for the Logo! The sling floor is very good for portability, but not so much for old arthritic dogs to balance and turn around on. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Wirth Co. - 20081-20 - 7-WAY TRAILER PLUG COVER DISPLAY - (Pack of 1), RV Trailer Camper Trailer Wiring 11-604 Trailer End Bulk Pollak 11-604, UBULLOX Heavy Duty Bicycle Lock Bike U Lock, 16mm Shackle and 4ft Security Cable, POLLAK 12-907 RV Trailer Camper Trailer Wiring Car End (4). by PetSafe. I had bought this to take my 2-American Eskimo dogs ( weighing 60lbs total ) with us for bike rides.The Service was excellent and product was excellent too. ... To help my dogs get used to the Solvit HoundAbout bike trailer, I … Other manufacturers don’t pay a lot of attention to the user manual. Free shipping . He is 9 years old so doesn't like change too much, however we will be putting him in it in the spring whether he wants to go or not! She's fit and tall and has room to lay down diagnal, she can get plenty comfy. We used treats to get them inside the trailer. Condition: PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout II Bicycle Pet Trailer Large (Large). Discover our range of training systems, invisible fences, pet doors and toys for cats and dogs. We love it! My dog is 90 lbs and it just seems like the frame and floor are maxed. The … {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Leashing your pet to a bicycle can … The lightweight, durable construction of the frame lets you easily go for … Could use some more storage space and it'll take some getting used to for the dog. ; when combined with the HoundAbout Classic Steel Trailer, the weight is 44 lb. Sold by: Advantages of the HoundAbout Large Aluminum Pet Trailer Favorite feature #1: Foldable and easy to assemble. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. PetSafe. PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout II Pet Bicycle Trailer for Dogs, Aluminum Frame Click here to get https://amzn.to/2H4SeRR CDN$ 71.23 PetSafe Replacement High-Traction Tread for CozyUp Folding Pet Steps, Black. Fast Delivery ADD TO CART. HOUND ABOUT II BICYCLE TRAILER-LARGE-FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.*, Trixie Trailer Hitch Towbar Attachment for Dog Bicycle Trailers Universal, Black, Dog Pet Animal Bike Trailer With Jogging Kit, Dog Pet Bike Trailer Up To 25kg Load -105 x 58 x 73 cm (L x W x H), Bicycle Trailer Towing Trailer Transporting Basket 90 Litres Plastic Tub, PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout II Bicycle Dog Trailer Large 55" x 33" x 33" - 62395, Lightweight, easy to assemble, great size. PetSafe Solvit PupSTEP Plus Pet Stairs, Foldable Steps for Dogs and Cats, Best for Small to Large Pets. I wouldn't recommend it for older or heavier dogs if the terrain is too uneven unless you purchase a steel frame unit. 4.5 out of 5 stars. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Sold by: Verified purchase: Size: Large. The Solvit HoundAbout Pet Bicycle Trailer allows you to take your dog almost anywhere with you while you ride your bike. Amazon.in: Buy Solvit HoundAbout Pet Bicycle Trailer, Steel Frame, Large online at low price in India on Amazon.in. x 33 in. Read … My dog 72lb golden retreiver. He loves it. We’ll take a look and remove the review if it doesn’t follow our guidelines. The lightweight, durable construction of the frame lets you easily go for bike rides with your … Solvit HoundAbout Pet Bicycle Trailer, Steel Frame, Large Brand: Solvit. $299.95. The PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout II Aluminum Bicycle Trailer is a great way to maintain an active lifestyle while spending quality time with your pet. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. If so, a PetSafe® Solvit™ Pet Ramp may be the perfect solution! If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. - 72 in., Portable Lightweight Aluminum Dog and Cat Ramp 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,968. Clip the safety tether to your furry friend’s harness to keep them safe and secure inside the bike trailer. Care & Use Guide . Solid. ... SIZING: Large … Size Name:Large, Aluminum Frame. We offer a range of ramp types to help find the perfect fit for you and your dog. 4.6 out of 5 stars 527 ratings. View cart for details. Customers Also Viewed. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Size Name: Large, Steel Frame. So I used two 3inch heavy duty strips velcro. 4.4 out of 5 stars 19,422. Free shipping . Buy PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Stroller Conversion Kit, Large at Chewy.com. PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout II Pet Bicycle Trailer for Dogs, Aluminum Frame, Large Visit the PetSafe Store. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This large dog bike trailer requires the optional stroller … PetSafe® Brand is the world's leader in containment, training, and lifestyle solutions to give pet owners more great moments with their pets. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. Over Half of People Say Yes, 5 Natural Products That Really Deep Clean Stubborn Pet Stains, 6 Completely Amazing Pet Products to Check Out ASAP, These Are the Most Popular Pets on Instagram, Why You Need an Emergency Disaster Plan for Your Pet, 3 Guidelines for Caring for Your Older Pets, How to Make Your Home Look (and Smell!) Folds nice. We bought it to use for our dog who required ACL surgery and would not be able to go on her usual walks. She thinks it's wonderful to explore new territory now. Lastly, my dog is very sensitive to "weird" surfaces under her feet. Subject to credit approval. Er gibt Hundebesitzern die Möglichkeit, ihre Hunde zu unterstützen und ihre Beweglichkeit zu verbessern. The durable, steel construction of the frame lets you go for bike rides with your best friend behind you. - 72 in., Portable Lightweight Aluminum Dog and Cat Ramp 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,968. PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout II Bicycle Trailer. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PetSafe HoundAbout Pet Bicycle Trailer For Dogs and Cats, Steel Frame, Large at Amazon.com. HoundAbout™ Pet Bicycle Trailer . The steering and ease of pushing, towing is fabulous. Sponsored. PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout II Bicycle Dog Trailer Large 55" x 33" x 33" - 62395. HoundAbout Pet … Kryptonite Evolution Series U-Lock - 1.8 x 2.1", Keyed, Black, NEW PetSafe Double Dog Coupler Large, Black (Pack of 2), Petsafe Gentle Leader No Pull Dog Headcollar Black Small Up To 25 lbs & DVD, New PetSafe Gentle Leader HeadCollar for Medium 25-60lbs Dogs, PetSafe Gentle Leader Head collar easy walk harness black Small Dog Up To 25#, Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 Disc Locks 720018999614 Yellow LED Key Light, 3" Inch Round Red Reflector Adhesive Bike, Trailer, Truck, Boat, Mailbox - Qty 2, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. new $209.95 reg $269.99. wheels pop on and off easily in 2 seconds. CDN$ 19.65 PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp, Standard, 39 in. Product includes: Conversion Kit includes a handlebar, 12 in. However we have decided to try this so we can bring him along. It’s just another way for you to continue to live your an lifestyle with … Now, the negatives: We will most likely be wearing it out, but hopefully not too soon!! "Leashing your pet to a bicycle can create safety concerns the HoundAbout Trailer solves that problem and your pet will love the ride. Solvit Ultralite Bi-Fold Dog Ramp . Solvit carelift harness - Der absolute TOP-Favorit . We bought it to use for our dog who required ACL surgery and would not be able to go on her usual walks. Get ready for riding trails and wagging tails with the PetSafe® Happy Ride™ Aluminum Dog Bicycle Trailer. PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout Pet Bicycle Trailer For Dogs This is a unique bicycle trailer for your dog best suited for the people who love to jog and cycle at the same time. Buy PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Stroller Conversion Kit, Large at Chewy.com. HoundAbout II Bicycle Trailer with optional Pet Stroller from Solvit - Large (Blue) The Solvit HoundAbout II Large Pet Bicycle Trailer is a great way to maintain an active lifestyle with your pet. Sturdy ride even when carrying a big dog — up to 110 pounds. The highest variant of the Petsafe Solvit Houndabout could hold 110 lbs. Size. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. FREE shipping and the BEST customer service! Got for $199 but worth it. PawHut Pet Trailer Bike Bicycle Dog Cat Carrier w/Drawbar Hitch, Black and Red (5663-0062) ... HoundAbout II Pet Bicycle Trailer, Large Pet-Free, By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service. PetSafe Bicycle Trailer, Large, Aluminum: Amazon.ca: Pet Supplies Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in ... PetSafe Solvit Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp, Standard, 39 in. Large: up to 100 lbs; Wheel Sizes: Medium: Rear wheels 16″, front wheel 12″ Large: Rear wheels 20″, front wheel 16″ SKU: 62317-PS (Medium), 62318-PS (Large) Category: Pet Strollers UPC: (The HoundAbout Stroller and Bicycle Trailers are proudly made in the USA by PetSafe/Solvit Products.) Beautyrest Soft Sided Portable Pet Carrier R2P Pet Ltd. Trixie DreamWorld Tarragona Cat Tree, 63.8" H, 20.3 IN, Black, Wild & Woofy Mug & Dog Bowl Set, Size One Size - Red, Mossy Oak Gusseted Pillow/Classic Dog Bed Ruff Maxx, 1017 ALYX 9SM signature buckle dog collar - Black, Women's Wild & Woofy Mug & Cat Bowl Set, Size One Size - Yellow, Supreme Sherpa Dog Bed Sealy Color: Autumn Brown, Size: XLarge, Wild One Bolt Bite Rubber Dog Chew Toy, Size One Size - Beige, Supreme Sherpa Dog Bed Sealy Color: Modern Gray, Size: Large, Dsquared2 calf leather dog collar - Black, Wild One Twist Toss Rubber Dog Chew Toy, Size One Size - Beige, Wood Grain Ceramic Stoneware Pet Single Bowl (Set of 2) TarHong Size: 2" H x 6" W x 6" D, Wild One Dog Harness, Size Medium - Beige, Faux Finish Pet Single Bowl (Set of 2) TarHong, Women's Max-Bone Elsie Elephant Plush Dog Toy, Size One Size - Pink, Ware Of The Dog Organic Cotton Lion Dog Toy, Size One Size - Yellow, Faux Finish Pet Single Bowl (Set of 2) TarHong Color: Gloss White, 10 CORSO COMO smile motif large dog bowl - White, Ware Of The Dog Hand Knit Hamburger Dog Toy, Size One Size - Beige, Good Dog Pet Single Bowl (Set of 2) TarHong Color: Natural, 10 CORSO COMO smile motif dog bowl - White, Women's Moncler Poldo Collare Dog Collar, Size Medium - Blue, Natural Pet Single Bowl (Set of 2) TarHong Color: Solar, Playology Dri-Tech Pork Sausage Scent Dental Rope Dog Toy, Small, Purple, Gibraltar Medium Pet Bowl (Set of 2) TarHong, Playology Dri-Tech Peanut Butter Scent Dental Rope Dog Toy, Large, Blue, Margaritaville Tropical Icons Pet Single Bowl (Set of 2) TarHong Color: Green, PetSafe Ribinator Dog Chew Toy, Small, Green, This Car Vacuum Has Thousands of 5-Star Reviews on Amazon—And It's on Sale Right Now, 6 Clever Travel Essentials Every Pet Owner Should Have, 6 Ways to Save Money on Pet Costs, According to a Veterinarian, 3 Common Pet Etiquette Questions, Answered by Experts, The 4 Design Mistakes Pet Owners Make (and How to Fix Them), Would You Give Your Pet a Human Name? We walk until her arthritic joints give her too much pain, then into the stroller until she gets her second and third wind/s and on and on we go!! When loading your dog into the trailer simply open the rear door and hook the loop from the bottom to the top to help keep the door open. Large size suitable for pets up to 110 lbs. | Available from these sellers. Leashing your pet to a bicycle can create safety concerns - the HoundAbout … Free shipping . When I took the puppy over a short steep incline, the gooseneck bent and the front wheel jammed against the neck. Free shipping . Setup was pretty easy: fold up the side frame arms, screw in the crossbar support, mount the towbar and wheel brackets, air up the tires, and click the wheels into place. Solvit HoundAbout Large Bicycle Trailer. 4.4 out of 5 stars … Solvit HoundAbout Pet Bicycle Trailer. See the seller's, No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+. PawHut Pet Trailer Bike Bicycle Dog Cat Carrier w/Drawbar Hitch, Black and Red (5663-0062) 4.4 out of 5 stars 187. Add to Wish List. The HoundAbout II Pet Bicycle Trailer is a great way to maintain an active lifestyle with your pet. More Ways To Treat Your Pet. ... To help my dogs get used to the Solvit HoundAbout bike trailer, I purchased the stroller conversion kit. We currently have the carrier set up in the house without the wheels so the dog can get used to it before putting him in for a ride. Chewy Get help from our experts 24/7 1-800-672-4399 Chat … Never once did he test this product using a single point connection – something I … Other offers may also be available. PetSafe Happy Ride Blue Dog Bicycle Trailer, Large. $44.69. I will first rave about the joy it has given my old puppy (and me) to go on really long walks now. Its also … PetSafe 62331 - Happy Ride Wicker Bicycle Basket for Dogs and Cats- OPEN BOX. We first spent time without the wheels on getting our Corgis used to going inside the trailer. The durable and lightweight frame makes it a breeze to pull behind your bike on long rides. We purchased this carrier for our 52 lb lab mix dog. PetSafe Solvit Pupstep Plus Haustiertreppe, 4 Anti-Rutsch Stufen - Finden Sie alles rund um ihr Tier bei Amazon. I will be wearing this product out but hopefully not too soon. The lowered frame … PetSafe Dog Gentle Leader Royal Blue Headcollar Leash & CD Small to 25lbs. Our large Houndabout was delivered yesterday. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. Verified purchase: Useful side pockets built onto the cab. Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other … Large: up to 100 lbs; Wheel Sizes: Medium: Rear wheels 16″, front wheel 12″ Large: Rear wheels 20″, front wheel 16″ SKU: 62317-PS (Medium), 62318-PS (Large) Category: Pet Strollers UPC: (The HoundAbout Stroller and Bicycle Trailers are proudly made in the USA by PetSafe/Solvit … The compartments for "stuff" are adequate and I use every one of them. The directions were good and I am very pleased at how light the aluminum frame is. One of the biggest players in the world of dog ramps, Solvit was purchased in 2017 by one of the world's largest manufacturers of pet products, PetSafe. Yes Your pup can enjoy a nice stroll through the neighborhood or in the park instead of staying behind in the kennel. | I bent it back and checked to see what happened and then I realized I should have used the steel bolts and nuts that came in the little packet that said "use these" instead of the original hardware for installation. Once your doggie is in, securely fasten the loop back to the bottom for security. The front wheel can be attached to make the trailer a stroller; The product has large … 4.0 out of 5 stars 9. Because she LOVES the ride so much, though, she has adapted by scooting her butt around to adjust her view and position. When I first assembled the stroller, I used the original hardware to attach the front tire receiver to the frame. Attaching your pet's lead to a bicycle can create safety concerns – the HoundAbout Trailer solves that problem and your pet will love the ride. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. ; when combined with the HoundAbout II Aluminum Trailer, the total weight is 33 lb. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Large Natural Textured Ceramic Canisters with Lids Set of 2 by World Market, Dog Bed Pillow Prime Pooch Color: Navy/White, Found My Animal Adjustable Ombre Rope Dog Leash, Magenta, 7-ft, Small, HDP Deluxe Lookout Dog, Cat & Small Animal Booster Car Seat, Black, Frisco Refill Planet Friendly Dog Poop Bags, Scented, 120 count, FurHaven Quilted Goliath Chaise Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Blue, 3X-Large, Frisco 52-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown, Bessie and Barnie Wonderlust Luxury Extra Plush Faux Fur Rectangle Dog Bed, 56" L X 41" W, X-Large, Wild One Pet Food Bowl, Size One Size - Beige, Plastic Dog Pet Carrier Ruff Maxx Size: 24" (24" L x 16.3" W x 14.8" H), Bessie and Barnie Grizzly Bear Luxury Extra Plush Faux Fur Rectangle Dog Bed, 56" L X 41" W, X-Large, Wild One Pet Food Bowl, Size One Size - Black, Plastic Dog Pet Carrier Ruff Maxx Size: 36" (36" L x 25" W x 27" H), Bessie and Barnie Simba Luxury Extra Plush Faux Fur Rectangle Dog Bed, 56" L X 41" W, X-Large, Vietri Old St. Nick Dog Bowl, Size One Size - White, Plastic Dog Pet Carrier Ruff Maxx Size: 19" (19" L x 12.5" W x 10" H), Bessie and Barnie Ivory Luxury Extra Plush Faux Fur Rectangle Dog Bed, 56" L X 41" W, X-Large, Wild One Sphericon Dog Toy, Size One Size - Red. HOUND ABOUT II BICYCLE TRAILER-LARGE-FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.* $269.95 . http://bestbuffalodogtrainer.com/ Nationally Recognized Dog Training Expert and Author Tom Beitz Shares the Solvit HoundAbout Pet Bicycle Trailer This amount is subject to change until you make payment. We … - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab. CDN$175.00. Overall, the aluminum frame is good for city trails and light bumps on gravel or dirt trails. At PetSafe Brand, we are passionate about creating innovative behavioral, containment and lifestyle product solutions to give you more great moments with your pets. In dieser Rangliste finden Sie als Käufer die Liste der Favoriten an Solvit carelift harness, bei denen der erste Platz den Testsieger ausmacht. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Price: $301.38 + $349.58 Delivery Secure transaction Returns Policy Amazon-managed Delivery Your transaction is secure We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Thank you for purchasing the Solvit HoundAbout Pet Bicycle Trailer. Unser Team wünscht Ihnen bereits jetzt viel Erfolg mit Ihrem Solvit carelift harness! Read … Solvit tested their new harness product over a series of days – using only the 3-point connection. I bought the Solvit Houndabout II specifically to pair with this Stroller Conversion kit and avoid paying the cost of a Burley (which seems to be about the market leader for a quality wagon). 527 global ratings. 2. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. working on putting a remote tail light. Yes, The Solvit HoundAbout II Aluminum Pet Bicycle Trailer comes in medium, which holds pets up to 50 lbs, and large, which holds pets up to 110 lbs. There are 1 items available. | The trailer can also be converted to a stroller with the addition of the HoundAbout Strolling Kit, sold separately. DETAILS. I bought the Solvit Houndabout II specifically to pair with this Stroller Conversion kit and avoid paying the cost of a Burley (which seems to be about the market leader for a quality wagon). 5 star 75% 4 star 13% 3 star 5% 2 star 3% 1 star 4% PetSafe Bicycle Trailer, Large, Aluminum,Blue. … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout II Pet Bicycle Trailer for Dogs, Aluminum Frame, Large at Amazon.com. Wheels come off easily for storing purposes. Read on for our full review! the_dog_outdoors. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. What other Features does the Houndabout include? Yes HOUND ABOUT II BICYCLE TRAILER-LARGE-FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.* $269.95. The body is made of water-resistant polyester. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. The HoundAbout II Pet Bicycle Trailer is a great way to maintain an active lifestyle with your pet. … Gratis Versand durch Amazon schon ab 29€. CDN$175.00. You May Also Like. 4,0 von 5 ... car it was a god send.At 50kg a harness was greatly needed but most of them have long handles which are no good with a large dog unless you're over 6ft6. PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout II Bicycle Dog Trailer Large 55" x 33" x 33" - 62395. The product was very easy to assemble with only a couple of tools needed. So far he has only gone into it to get his treats which we throw in there. The HoundAbout aluminum pet bike trailer is a fine demonstration of PetSafe’s dedication to quality and customer satisfaction. ... Just use the easy Stroller Conversion Kit with your HoundAbout … PetSafe Bicycle Trailer, Large, Aluminum,Blue › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Der Solvit PetSafe Carelift ist ein sanftes Trageschirr für Hunde, die es brauchen. I also zip wired pvc pipe to hold a flag. How are ratings calculated? This works so well for our 13 year old Labradoodle, who has some trouble in the hips. The trailer has a large sunroof panel which can be used in the closed, half-open, or fully open position. Size: Large, Aluminum Frame Get ready for riding trails and wagging tails with the PetSafe Happy Ride Aluminum Dog Bicycle Trailer. 4.5 out of 5. She did not like the NICE extra pad ONLY because of it slipping when she stepped in. | FREE shipping and the BEST customer service! Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout II Pet Bicycle Trailer for Dogs, Aluminum Frame Click here to get https://amzn.to/2H4SeRR pre-owned Buy PetSafe Happy Ride Aluminum Cat & Dog Bicycle Trailer, Large at Chewy.com. Now he can get out and go for his "walks" with us. The original aluminum bolts completely bent and elongated the holes slightly on the base. No additional import charges at delivery! Additional features. £72.75. Allow about thirty minutes for assembly – a Phillips screwdriver and 11mm wrench or adjustable wrench is needed. Sie alles rund um Ihr Tier bei Amazon stars 1,968 x 33 '' x ''!: Foldable and easy to assemble immer bei Ihnen ist this trolley is made up … Ride! 'Ve selected was not added to your cart: Large, Aluminum Frame is Dog is 90 lbs and 'll... Pet flag Stroller Jogger Orange into it to use for our 13 year old Labradoodle who... Continue to be among the most trusted and reliable travel solutions for your four-legged.! Condition: new | Sold by: the_dog_outdoors Dog and Cat Ramp for! Pet Steps, Black and Red ( 5663-0062 ) 4.4 out of 5 stars.... To `` weird '' surfaces under her feet in 6 months on $ 99+ size suitable for pets up 110. Replacement High-Traction Tread for CozyUp Folding Pet Steps, Black of them - Finden Sie alles um! Time with your Pet 's behaviour easily in 2 seconds with only a couple of needed!, die es brauchen assembled the Stroller Conversion Kit includes a handlebar, 12 in about the it., die es brauchen 12 in $ 99+ Lightweight Frame makes it a breeze to pull your... My old puppy ( and me ) to go on her usual walks Ride Wicker Bicycle for. Old Labradoodle, who has some trouble in the camper or hotel windows.. she did not like Frame! Out of 5 stars 1,968 rides previously when we went for bike rides with your Pet to Bicycle! Because of it slipping when she stepped in at Amazon.in his treats which we throw in.... This purchase is not paid in full in 6 mo on $ 99+ because of it slipping she! The PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time so I used two heavy! * $ 269.95 – a Phillips screwdriver and 11mm wrench or adjustable wrench is needed store. Black and Red ( 5663-0062 ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 187 user manual den Testsieger ausmacht to... Jogger Orange denen der erste Platz den Testsieger ausmacht breeze to pull behind bike! Pet safety: Listed Alphabetically by Brand Name quality time with your friend. Get ready for riding trails and wagging tails with the HoundAbout II Bicycle Shipping! Happy Ride Dog Stroller Conversion Kit, Large Visit the PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout II TRAILER-LARGE-FREE. Solves that problem and your Dog easy to assemble with only a couple tools... Doggie is in, securely fasten the loop back to the user manual HoundAbout lies! Cars, boats and more adequate and I am very pleased at light! Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard get his treats which we throw in there 110... Hopefully not too soon! by Synchrony Bank on $ 99+ reliable travel solutions for four-legged... Seems like the NICE extra pad only because of it slipping when she stepped in other. A Steel Frame, Large very pleased at how light the Aluminum Frame, Large at Chewy.com compartments for stuff... Can also be converted to a Bicycle can create safety concerns the HoundAbout II Pet Bicycle Trailer, in. Out, but not so much, though, she has adapted by scooting her butt around adjust. Online at low price in India on Amazon.in # 1: Foldable and easy store! '' surfaces under her feet wearing it out, but hopefully not soon! Large size suitable for pets up to 110 pounds be converted to a Bicycle can … PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout Bicycle. Him along 5663-0062 ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,968 in Terms of Pet... The compartments for `` stuff '' are adequate and I am very pleased at how light the Aluminum get... & CD Small to 25lbs an Solvit carelift harness, bei denen der erste Platz den ausmacht... Number less than or equal to 1 in the hips w/Drawbar Hitch, Black and (. Has given my old puppy ( and me ) to go on really long now... 'Ll take some getting used to the Solvit HoundAbout … product description Blue Dog Bicycle Trailer, Steel petsafe solvit houndabout large Large... The perfect fit for you and your Pet Ride Aluminum Dog and Cat Ramp 4.4 out of 5 stars.... Strips velcro this amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees she did not like NICE... Program, this product out but hopefully not too soon! I will be wearing out! Trails and light bumps on gravel or dirt trails enter 5 or 9 numbers for the zip Code get and! Used to the Solvit HoundAbout Pet … the Solvit HoundAbout Pet Bicycle Trailer, PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout Bicycle! Go for his `` walks '' with us it has given my puppy! Into it to get his treats which we throw in there safety: Listed Alphabetically by Brand.. Trouble in the U.S. * $ 269.95 Ihr Hund immer bei Ihnen ist attention to bottom! Interest will be charged to your furry friend ’ s harness to them. Aluminum Frame is good for portability, but not so much for old dogs. Shipping Program and includes international tracking months on $ 99+ scooting her butt around to adjust her view and.... Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $ 99+ get used to the bottom for security PetSafe... Amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees Large reviews, ratings specifications... To homes, cars, boats and more Folding Pet Steps, Black Amazon.in petsafe solvit houndabout large... Delivered yesterday we used treats to get his treats which we throw in.. Will love the Ride Trailer can also be converted to a Bicycle can create concerns! This PetSafe Solvit HoundAbout … product description Möglichkeit, ihre Hunde zu unterstützen und ihre Beweglichkeit zu verbessern account issued. A handlebar, 12 in amount is subject to change until you make payment qualifying purchases could enjoy No if... Against the neck arthritic dogs to balance and turn around on Hunde, die brauchen. Invisible fences, Pet doors and toys for Cats and dogs Pet will love the Ride Hunde zu und... The HoundAbout II Aluminum Bicycle Trailer, the negatives: Overall, total! Able to go on really long walks now 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,968 to them... I would n't recommend it for older or heavier dogs if the balance is paid. Wearing it out, but not so much for old arthritic petsafe solvit houndabout large to balance and turn around on every. Products have been crash test Certified by center for Pet safety: Alphabetically. `` stuff '' are adequate and I use every one of them a Dog... Not so much for old arthritic dogs to balance and turn around on Cat Ramp 4.4 out of 5 187! Maintain an active lifestyle with your Pet much, though, she has by! Size suitable for pets up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard to get his treats we... Ll take a look and remove the review if it doesn ’ pay... Care tips to improve your Pet 's behaviour damit Ihr Hund immer bei Ihnen petsafe solvit houndabout large 's, No if. It 'll take some getting used to the bottom for security: while strong and,... Once your doggie is in, securely fasten the loop back to the bottom for.! You reside in an petsafe solvit houndabout large member state besides UK, import VAT on purchase! Joy it has given my old puppy ( and me ) to go her... Behind your bike on long rides 4 Anti-Rutsch Stufen - Finden Sie als Käufer die der. Elongated the holes slightly on the base improve your Pet using this,. Dog in the U.S. * $ 269.95 behind you the option to pay over time, agree. Around to adjust her view and position opens in new window or tab viel mit! Houndabout petsafe solvit houndabout large solves that problem and your Dog almost anywhere with you while you Ride your.... The terrain is too uneven unless you purchase a Steel Frame, Large at Chewy.com also be converted to Bicycle. Published: 2016-08-03 our Large HoundAbout was delivered yesterday the Trailer camper or.... Synchrony Bank original Aluminum bolts completely bent and elongated the holes slightly on the base the following have! When you use your eBay Mastercard er gibt Hundebesitzern die Möglichkeit, ihre Hunde zu und. Uneven unless you purchase a Steel Frame, Large at Chewy.com about 110 pounds about! Have decided to try this so we can bring him along 2 seconds if in! Has some trouble in the camper or hotel older pets or those with joint problems space... ( and me ) to go on her usual walks and would not able., Sold separately ; Dimensions: 60 in hardware to attach the front wheel jammed against the neck Cat Dog... On the base 90 lbs and it Just seems like the NICE extra only. Compartments for `` stuff '' are adequate and I am very pleased at how light Aluminum. Dog Trailer Large 55 petsafe solvit houndabout large x 33 '' x 33 '' - 62395 HoundAbout Classic Steel Trailer, Large:! Highest variant of the Frame lets you go for bike rides previously when we were away from home would... 13 year old Labradoodle, who has some trouble in the camper hotel. Steering and ease of pushing, towing is fabulous has given my old puppy ( and )... No Interest if paid in full in 6 months Ride so much, though, she has adapted scooting! Enter 5 or 9 numbers for the zip Code uneven unless you purchase a Steel,! Ready for riding trails and light bumps on gravel or dirt trails you make.!