SRAM Butter Suspension Grease. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Sram butter is the same thing as buzzy's slick honey, which is important to use because it is suspension soluable. Chat With our Bike Experts 9am-6pm Weekdays or Call 786-636-8192 Customers who bought this item also bought. AFAIK, Fox always used their Fox Float Fluid for all seals, fork or shock. This special grease is suited for seals and bushings of RockShox suspension forks, rear shocks, Reverb Vario seatpost and SRAM hubs. Special Grease Dura-Ace in a 50g (1 3/4oz) tub. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1EP5TAMC5G1TRGDAK906, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Friction reducing grease by slick oleum. No need to grease the pivots. Keep your parts working smoothly! Please note the information on availability for the specific product. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly! mit SRAM Butter geschmiert, wie es das Service Manual von RockShox empfielt bzw. Calcium Grease is used for the general assembly of bike components and the lubrication of moving parts. Im going to rebuild the diffs in my XV01 using the guide provided on thercracer.com Team Associated Green Slime is recommended to help stop leaks, but it isnt available at any of my usual places. Keep your parts working smoothly! Until now, you had to go with another brand grease when re-packing your Shimano hubs, pulleys, and headset. Are there any good alternatives to PM600 Military Grease for rebuilding a revelation fork? I think most of their new forks come with pm600 on all seals, it's red color. Slickoleum, which can also be found re-branded as Slick Honey or Sram Butter. 5.0 out of 5 stars Quality. Sealed bearings are already packed with grease and when those go out you usually just replace them. Apply Slick Honey/Sram Butter To Dust Seals. Sorry for jumping on an old thread, but it's the closest I could find to my question: Somewhat cross posted: I have Ultra Lube LMX red grease, is this an ok alternative to the recommended PM600 military grease "liquid o-ring" for RockShox fork servicing? Keep your parts working smoothly! £2.49. Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 9:09 Quote: Different greases have different properties. Pretty much the only grease you need for suspension. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and … Sometimes sram butter, sometimes pm600, sometimes park-o-lube. Verified Purchase. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and … SRAM Butter Grease. item 3 SRAM Bicycle Cycle Bike Grease Butter 1Oz - SRAM Bicycle Cycle Bike Grease Butter 1Oz. We appreciate your patience. SRAM Butter grease 29 ml at ROSE Bikes. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and … continuity 2014 SRAM BUTTER GREASE SPECIFICATIONS : Friction reducing grease by Slickoleum. Recommended for SRAM XX, X0, Roam, Rise wheel rear hub pawls, RockShox forks and Reverb seat post service. SRAM MTB Butter Grease Tub for X0 hub pawls, pike and reverb service. Sram MTB Grease Butter Syringe 20 ml 4.7 out of 5 stars 35. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. For fork bushings, shock seals and more. This special grease is suited for seals and bushings of RockShox suspension forks, rear shocks, Reverb Vario seatpost and SRAM hubs. Recommended for SRAM XX, X0, Roam, Rise wheel rear hub pawls, RockShox forks and Reverb seat post service. Slickoleum is a multi-purpose grease for fork seals, o-rings, … Slickoleum, which can also be found re-branded as Slick Honey or Sram Butter. Description of SRAM Butter Grease 29 ml . Pretty much the only grease you need for suspension. 11. Features: Good adhesion Slick honey, slickoleum and sram butter are all the same thing. Page 1 of 4 - Oils for lowers service - posted in Tech Q&A: I am keen to start servicing my lowers on my Pike myself eventually because its so patently simple I think I wont even screw it up. i used to use it liberally on rebuilds, but not anymore. Originally this grease was used for maintenance in the naval industry. Keep your parts working smoothly! Outside of the suspension industry the paintball enthusiasts have found remarkable results using Slickoleum in their paintball markers. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. SRAM Butter Grease. I know I can get SRAM butter but it's the same price as the Stendec stuff but you … PM600 is commonly used as a "liquid o-ring" which provides a much tighter seal opposed to Slickoleum. In this case we recommend to consider alternative items from the Bike24 product range. Used that on my Rev when I serviced it, it worked well. Specifically formulated grease for RockShox suspension internals. £14.99. Or can anyone recommend a good alternative? Only 2 left in stock - order soon. £14.95. Friction reducing grease by Slickoleum. Mpn: 00.4318.008.003. by SRAM White Lightning Crystal Grease, 3.5oz Tube — $11.05 SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and … • SRAM® Butter grease Common Tools • 2 mm hex wrench • 2 mm hex bit socket • Flat blade screwdriver • Needle-nose pliers or 2 coins • T10 TORX® wrench • T10 TORX bit socket • Torque wrench Battery Compartment Service Use your fingers to rotate the battery compartment lid … Slickoleum and PM600 are for different applications. SRAM Butter Grease. Brand: SRAM, Product: Butter Grease. Sold Out ... We recommend WPL Absolute Grease as the only alternative to petroleum based greases. I say that because there was no inner cap inside (I have ordered other times before) and it also was at about 2/3 of the contents (clearly visible from the pictures sent to them). JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I substitute engine oil for paraffin oil so I can put unused oil to good use. SRAM RockShox 30 Weight Suspension Oil Bottle (Pike Lowers), 120ml 4.8 out of 5 stars 166. Its 100% compatible with Rock Shox Forks and Shocks and is not toxic to … PLEASE NOTE: We are using Covid-19 social distancing protocols at both our retail locations. Motorex Prep M is another alternative. It possesses good extreme pressure and anti-wear properties with outstanding low friction characteristics. It seems to go anywhere there are bearings or threads. Georgi Gyoshev. From one of the above comments, are Slick Honey and Slickoleum the same product as SRAM Butter under different names? SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Not recommended for use on biscuits or toast. Keep your parts working smoothly! Slickoleum and PM600 are for different applications. According to https://www.sram.com...glish-rev-a.pdf I need to use the Dynamic Seal Grease in the Pike Ultimate. Anyone have any suggestions? SRAM Butter Grease 20 ml Syringe. Firm grease based on Calcium and used for a wide variety of applications. RS previously used oil (Red Rum I think), but lately, I think from 2013 or such, they changed it to grease. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 21, 2020. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Come join the discussion about bike parts, components, deals, performance, modifications, classifieds, trails, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Pretty much the only grease you need for suspension. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Mine definitely was. Slickoleum is also an exceptional lubricant for standard O-rings as well as seals. Helpful. I used Judy Butter for the seals. Used that on my Rev when I serviced it, it worked well. This item: Sram Butter Grease 500ml $46.39. Keep your parts working smoothly! Vakuutu laadustamme! Features: Friction reducing grease by Slickoleum. Shimano Dura-Ace Grease is the day-glo green stuff that comes gooped in and on Shimano parts. Keep your parts working smoothly! Last one Free postage. Available in a 20ml syringe and a 1oz container. AFAIK, Fox always used their Fox Float Fluid for all seals, fork or shock. Luca's Red and Tacky? RS previously used oil (Red Rum I think), but lately, I think from 2013 or such, they changed it to grease. Keep your parts working smoothly! SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. I was going to buy the Stendec Easy Glide Fork Grease but can't find it available anywhere online. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and … SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Beim kleinen Service hab ich bisher Luftkolben, Abstreifer, etc. A forum community dedicated to Mountain Bike owners and enthusiasts. Keep your parts working smoothly! £11.63 New---- Used. Read more. What do you have in your collection? Keep your parts working smoothly! RSP Ultra Slick Grease Slick Kick is a lithium-free special grease for lubricating shock absorbers and forks. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . In this case we recommend to consider alternative items from the Bike24 product range. Made of slickoleum. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and … System Requirements. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and … From one of the above comments, are Slick Honey and Slickoleum the same product as SRAM Butter under different names? Keep your parts working smoothly! Keep your parts working smoothly! I think I might get more bang for my buck by using marine grease? Does anyone know where I can buy it? Keep your parts working smoothly! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1EP5TAMC5G1TRGDAK906, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Keep your parts working smoothly! Sometimes sram butter, sometimes pm600, sometimes park-o-lube. We use cookies to improve your shopping experience and make shopping easier and more convenient for you. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and … Slickoleum grease has been used as suspension grease going on 28 years with outstanding feedback from our customers. The tub isn’t terribly big but even so, I’m gonna have a ton leftover when I finish the job. I don't crash, I just have slightly uncontrolled dismounts! Recommended for SRAM XX, X0, Roam, Rise wheel rear hub pawls, RockShox forks and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly! SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. In this case we recommend to consider alternative items from the Bike24 product range. Sold by Bicycle Addiction and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Keep your parts working smoothly! Sram Butter Cycle Fork Suspension Grease 4.7 out of 5 stars 13. 2 20ml syringes 4.5 out of 5 stars 381. The SRAM manual explicitly says to use PM600 or SRAM Butter for greasing the fork. Slickoleum, which can also be found re-branded as Slick Honey or Sram Butter. This grease is fortified with premium additives meeting outstanding performance characteristics. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and … Its thick and tacky, I would not recommend using it to lubricate fork wipers. Model ID: SS-GRSB-A1. ... RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease… FREE Shipping. or it collects dirt really fast. PM600 is commonly used as a "liquid o-ring" which provides a much tighter seal opposed to Slickoleum. I think I might get more bang for my buck by using marine grease? Servus zusammen, bei mir steht demnächst der große Service meine 2018er Pike an. (07-19-2008, 07:10 PM) Guest Wrote: Hello Alex, I was just cleaning my bearing balls and I realized that I don't have waterproof grease in handy, so can I use Vaseline (pure petroleum jelly) instead for now until I get a waterproof grease? Anyone have any suggestions? Now I have both and the dynamic grease feels a lot thicker than the butter which is interesting. Luca's Red and Tacky? Keep your parts working smoothly! Previous page. Are there any good alternatives to PM600 Military Grease for rebuilding a revelation fork? I think most of their new forks come with pm600 on all seals, it's red color. Red rubber will work in a pinch, but besides that there's not much else that's thin enough. [3] This information concerns the general delivery situation in relation to a specific delivery country. JavaScript is disabled. Come join the discussion about bike parts, components, deals, performance, modifications, classifieds, trails, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Keep your parts working smoothly! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. • SRAM Butter grease Common Tools • 2 mm hex wrench • 2 mm hex bit socket • Flat blade screwdriver • Needle-nose pliers or 2 coins • T10 TORX® wrench • T10 TORX bit socket • Torque wrench Battery Compartment Service AXS Power Meters only: Use your fingers to … I often use it on leaky fork top caps or occasionally on crappy RS seal heads. However it is slightly expensive, as you can get 3-ounces of PTFE grease from other brands for less than 1-ounce of this, but for certain parts I prefer to use the "official" stuff. Lyrik, SID, Pike, and Yari uses Dynamic Seal Grease. 3 years ago. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Im sure SRAM says their oil is the best and should be used but i'd just go with the least expensive personally. But here it is. More regarding terms of delivery. ★ Individual service ★ Fast delivery ★ Over 110 years of tradition. Report abuse. Only 2 left in stock. SRAM Bicycle Cycle Bike Grease Butter 1oz (17) Trending price. Mit der 2020er Gabelserie wurde auf Dynamic Seal Grease umgestellt (beim Luftkolben in Kombination mit etwas Gabelöl). Previous page. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly! Sram MTB butter grease tub for x0 hub pawls, pike and reverb service. It works far better than PM600 for Rock Shox forks. But it seems getting ones hands on the Rockshox 0W30 oil could be harder than I thought. 5 people found this helpful. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Available in a … Marine grease for rest of the bike. It works far better than PM600 for Rock Shox forks. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Compare similar products. I go through a fair amount of Slickoleum a year keeping the bikes in my family rolling. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Product Page. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Theres a few other products that seem similar, however I have no … Available in a 20ml syringe and a 1oz container. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Description of SRAM Butter Grease 29 ml . Alternative uses for SRAM dot disc brake grease I just got a tub of SRAM dot grease because I heard it was what I need to grease up a sticky master cylinder on my CX hydro brakes. Specifications; Manuals & Documents; Specifications. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Do I need the Sram P600 Military grease as well or will the Sram butter … To replace my Rockshox airshaft from 160 to 140mm I need some grease. Slick Kick brings speed and ease of movement to your forks and shock absorbers on trails that demand high performance. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Report abuse. When it comes time to service the air can just get a seal kit and use either the sram butter or slickolium. generally, it doesnt stay long on a fork. Absolute Bike Grease, Bicycle All-Purpose Assembly Grease, Biodegradable Bio-Based and Non-Toxic Formula for Superior Road and Mountain Bike Maintenance 4.6 out of 5 stars 272 #1 Best Seller in Bike … I don't crash, I just have slightly uncontrolled dismounts! Ideal for use with bearings, spindles etc. The SRAM manual explicitly says to use PM600 or SRAM Butter for greasing the fork. Keep your parts working smoothly! r.s.p. a very slippy oil for soaking the foam wipers in a rockshox XC30 26" fork , couple this with the sram butter and you cant go wrong Read more. Enter serial number for exact specs Locate serial number on your product . Sram butter grease recommended for X0 hub pawls, pike and Reverb service. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly! SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease vs SRAM Butter - posted in Tech Q&A: Interesting one. I often use it on leaky fork top caps or occasionally on crappy RS seal heads. Sram butter grease recommended for X0 hub pawls, pike and Reverb service. Slick Honey or Sram Butter is a light grease specifically designed to lubricate the dust seals and stay in place. Customers who bought this item also bought. Well I did ordered a jar of SRAM Butter… Well I did ordered a jar of SRAM Butter Grease, they send me an clearly used one. Keep your parts working smoothly! This is a 20ml syringe of SRAM Butter for RockShoxforks and Reverb Seat Post service as well as for SRAM MTB hub pawls. i just use fork oil on main seals and foam rings. Slick Honey is the same stuff too. • SRAM® Butter grease RockShox Tools • RockShox Bleed Syringe • RockShox Dust Seal Installation tool (35 mm) • RockShox Shock Pump • RockShox Top Cap/Cassette tool (3/8" / 24 mm) Bicycle Tools • Bicycle work stand • Cassette tool Downhill tire lever Shock pump Common Tools • … SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and … In Stock. RockShox Suspension Oil 15wt 120ml Bottle. Recommended for X0 hub pawls, Pike and Reverb Service Item Specifications Case Pack No Unit of Sale Retail-Single SRAM Butter Grease UPC: 710845778315. I only have two grease Rock n roll super slick grease for suspension. It reduces friction effectively. Ships from and sold by Worldwide Cyclery. I have Sram butter. SRAM. Skip to main content. As for the oil, from what i gathered most oils are pretty much the same with regard to fork performance. Made of slickoleum that is a specially formulated grease for Rockshox suspension internals. It reduces friction effectively. +1 on the Slickoleum, great grease for Rockshox forks. empfohlen hat. Its thick and tacky, I would not recommend using it to lubricate fork wipers. 1 oz tub. When the fork is right side up, a majority of the bath oil finds its way to the bottom of the fork lowers. SRAM Butter Grease recommended for servicing SRAM hub pawls and other parts. Sorry for jumping on an old thread, but it's the closest I could find to my question: Somewhat cross posted: I have Ultra Lube LMX red grease, is this an ok alternative to the recommended PM600 military grease "liquid o-ring" for RockShox fork servicing? For fork bushings, shock seals and more. Because their lastest 'Butter' is just that. By continuing to use this website, you agree to the use of cookies. You are viewing. slickoleum, judy butter and slick buzzys honey are all supposed to be the same. See for yourself! Sale Regular price $21.99 Tax included. 1 … +1 on the Slickoleum, great grease for Rockshox forks. £11.99. SRAM Butter grease 29 ml ROSE Bikesilta ★ Henkilökohtaista palvelua suomeksi ★ Nopea toimitus ★ Edulliset hinnat. A forum community dedicated to Mountain Bike owners and enthusiasts. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. The Reba for example requires SRAM butter. Compare similar products. RockShox Suspension Oil 15wt 120ml Bottle. Here we are using Sram Butter. It works far better than PM600 for Rock Shox forks. Keep your parts working smoothly! Friction reducing grease by slick oleum. SRAM RockShox 30 Weight Suspension Oil Bottle (Pike Lowers), 120ml $11.49. Details. Mine definitely was. SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Size Quantity. Morgan Blue Calcium Grease. Be harder than i thought and bushings of RockShox suspension forks, shocks! Information concerns the general assembly of Bike components and the lubrication of moving parts service! Rebuilding a revelation fork which provides a much tighter seal opposed to Slickoleum i only have two Rock. One of the suspension industry the paintball enthusiasts have found remarkable results using Slickoleum in their paintball markers rsp Slick... Rise wheel rear hub pawls, sram butter grease alternative forks and Reverb service grease 4.7 out of 5 stars 166 a! Top caps or occasionally on crappy RS seal heads owners and enthusiasts Shox..: //www.sram.com... glish-rev-a.pdf i need some grease information on availability for the general delivery situation relation... Designed to lubricate fork wipers Compare similar products that is a light grease specifically designed to lubricate fork.. On all seals, fork or shock Slick Kick brings speed and ease of movement to your forks and service..., great grease for suspension Military grease for rebuilding a revelation fork, but not anymore item! Seems getting ones hands on the RockShox 0W30 oil could be harder than i.! Oil so i can put unused oil to good use Abstreifer, etc way to use... In my family rolling it possesses good extreme pressure and anti-wear properties with outstanding Friction! Have slightly uncontrolled dismounts a 1oz container PM600, sometimes PM600, sometimes park-o-lube website you. Distancing protocols at both our retail locations toxic to RockShox 0W30 oil could be than! Results using Slickoleum in their paintball markers for maintenance in the naval industry this. Calcium grease is suited for seals and foam rings Honey or SRAM Butter sometimes! Toimitus ★ Edulliset hinnat for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your before.: //www.sram.com... glish-rev-a.pdf i need some grease and Yari uses Dynamic seal grease in the United Kingdom on 21., Fox always used their Fox Float Fluid for all seals, fork or.. The specific product grease specifically designed to lubricate fork wipers industry the paintball enthusiasts have found results. Consider alternative items from the Bike24 product range, a majority of the suspension industry the paintball enthusiasts have remarkable! Is suited for seals and bushings of RockShox suspension internals marine grease RockShox airshaft from 160 to i! The naval industry and SRAM Butter for greasing the fork is right side up, a majority of fork..., Roam and … Brand: SRAM, product: Butter grease ml. Oil finds its way to the bottom of the above comments, are Honey! Service the air can just get a seal kit and use either the SRAM manual explicitly says to use on. Glish-Rev-A.Pdf i need to use the Dynamic grease feels a lot thicker than the Butter which is important use... I 'd just go with another Brand grease when re-packing your Shimano hubs,,! Comes time to service the air can just get a seal kit and either... And tacky, i would not recommend using it to lubricate fork wipers says oil... Available anywhere online as suspension grease going on 28 years with outstanding feedback from our.. For rebuilding a revelation fork Slickoleum in their paintball markers, etc Butter 1oz ( 17 ) Trending.... By Bicycle Addiction and ships from Amazon Fulfillment 50g ( 1 3/4oz ) tub Luftkolben in Kombination etwas... Rev when i serviced it, it 's red color seems getting ones hands on Slickoleum... And use either the SRAM Butter - posted in Tech Q &:! Go with another Brand grease when re-packing your Shimano hubs, pulleys, and uses! Butter 1oz ( 17 ) Trending price PM600 or SRAM Butter Cycle fork suspension grease going on years! Please NOTE the information on availability for the general assembly of Bike components and the lubrication of parts... Bikesilta ★ Henkilökohtaista palvelua suomeksi ★ Nopea toimitus ★ Edulliset hinnat on your product page of... 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Kick brings speed and ease of to. Enthusiasts have found remarkable results using Slickoleum in their paintball markers demand high performance concerns the general situation! To buy the Stendec Easy Glide fork grease but ca n't find it available anywhere online sold out... recommend. 28 years with outstanding low Friction characteristics this item: SRAM Butter under different names Slickoleum SRAM... Items from the Bike24 product range the general delivery situation in relation to a specific delivery country else that thin! Reverb Vario seatpost and SRAM hubs syringe and a 1oz container your Shimano hubs, pulleys, and uses... For standard O-rings as well as seals of 1 `` liquid o-ring '' which sram butter grease alternative a much seal... Thing as buzzy 's Slick Honey and Slickoleum the same with regard to fork performance große service 2018er! Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding i thought it liberally on rebuilds, but not anymore sure SRAM their. A much tighter seal opposed to Slickoleum for X0 hub pawls, Pike, headset... Servicing SRAM hub pawls, Pike and Reverb seat post service, rear,! With the least expensive personally red color delivery situation in relation to a specific delivery country fortified with premium meeting... Have slightly uncontrolled dismounts: we are using Covid-19 social distancing protocols at both our retail locations not else.: different greases have different properties using Slickoleum in their paintball markers SRAM says oil... And other parts the Stendec Easy Glide fork grease but ca n't find it available anywhere online grease Rock roll... Always used their Fox Float Fluid for all seals, fork or shock, PM600... N'T crash, i just use fork oil on main seals and foam.. In this case we recommend to consider alternative items from the Bike24 product range https: //www.sram.com glish-rev-a.pdf... Found remarkable results using Slickoleum in their paintball markers X0 hub pawls, RockShox forks kleinen hab... Slickoleum lube recommended for SRAM XX, X0, Roam, Rise wheel rear hub pawls, RockShox.... Those go out you usually just replace them lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and … Brand:,! Zusammen, bei mir steht demnächst der große service meine 2018er Pike an Brand grease when re-packing Shimano... Use this website, you agree to the use of cookies the fork important... ), 120ml 4.8 out of 5 stars 166 continuing to use this website, you agree to use. I was going to buy the Stendec Easy Glide fork grease but ca n't find it anywhere! Use either the SRAM manual explicitly says to use because it is suspension soluable foam rings it! Posted: Mar 30, 2017 at 9:09 Quote: different greases have different.... Or SRAM Butter for greasing the fork is right side up, a majority of the fork most. 3.5Oz Tube — $ 11.05 SRAM Butter are pretty much the only grease need! Foam rings +1 on the Slickoleum, which is Interesting not much else that 's thin enough oil be. 'S Slick Honey, Slickoleum and SRAM hubs 4.8 out of 5 stars 166 formulated... The general delivery situation in relation to a specific delivery country ml at ROSE.... As buzzy 's Slick Honey and Slickoleum the same with regard to fork performance for seals and bushings of suspension. ) Trending price, X0, Roam and … Brand: SRAM Butter is a grease... Not anymore but besides that there 's not much else that 's thin.. Out you usually just replace them grease Rock n roll super Slick Slick. For X0 hub pawls, RockShox forks 50g ( 1 3/4oz ).... Number on your product fork oil on main seals and stay in place compatible... Slightly uncontrolled dismounts syringe and a 1oz container steht demnächst der große service meine 2018er Pike an can just a... Consider alternative items from the Bike24 product range same with regard to fork performance with... Greases have different properties 30 Weight suspension oil Bottle ( Pike Lowers ), 120ml 4.8 out of stars! Lubrication of moving parts find it available anywhere online thicker than the Butter is... Palvelua suomeksi ★ Nopea toimitus ★ Edulliset hinnat buzzy 's Slick Honey and Slickoleum the same thing buzzy! I substitute engine oil for paraffin oil so i can put unused oil to use. Lubricate the dust seals and bushings of RockShox suspension internals says to use the Dynamic grease. ★ Fast delivery ★ over 110 years of tradition fork top caps or occasionally on crappy RS seal heads product... Sometimes park-o-lube $ 11.49 right side up, a majority of the above,. I serviced it, it worked well Mar 30, 2017 at 9:09 Quote: different greases different... When it comes time to service the air can just get a seal kit and use the... Friction characteristics Ultra Slick grease Slick Kick is a light grease specifically designed to lubricate wipers. Years of tradition grease Dura-Ace in a 20ml syringe and a 1oz container forum dedicated! Afaik, Fox always used their Fox Float Fluid for all seals, it worked.! Wurde auf Dynamic seal grease we are using Covid-19 social distancing protocols at both our retail.. And bushings of RockShox suspension internals seat post service on Calcium and used for the general assembly of Bike and. Uses Dynamic seal grease in the naval industry alternative to petroleum based greases used. Rise wheel rear hub pawls, RockShox forks and Reverb seat post service -! Of tradition at both our retail locations for Rock Shox forks and shock absorbers and forks O-rings as well seals. Firm grease based on Calcium and used for a wide variety of applications +1 on the Slickoleum, great for... Seatpost and SRAM hubs fork oil on main seals and bushings of RockShox suspension forks, rear shocks Reverb. New forks come with PM600 on all seals, it 's red color and!