Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown: Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square in Midtown NYC Location - See 2,493 traveller reviews, 470 candid photos, and great deals for Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown at Tripadvisor. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown, Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown Rooms, The Leading Hotels Of The World in New York City, Times Square / Theater District Accommodation, Downtown Manhattan (Downtown) Accommodation, Boutique Bed and Breakfast in New York City, Hotels near Turkish Cultural Center New York, Hotels near 47–50 Sts – Rockefeller Center Station, Hotels near Lexington Ave / 53rd St Station, Hotels near Lexington Ave / 59th St Station, Newark Liberty Intl Airport Accommodation, John F. Kennedy Intl Airport Accommodation, Hotels near Gemological Institute - New York, NY, Hotels near Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre, Hotels near Lia Schorr Skin Care Training New York, NY, Hotels near Gerstner Sloan Kettering Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences - New York, NY, Hotels near Weill Cornell Medical College. The room looked spotless (and had a seal on the door to verify it had been cleaned and the remote was in a sealed bag) nevertheless I set to work disinfecting - I even did the bathroom floor, but it was already spotless. Check-in/out and Mobile Key. What are some of the property amenities at Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown? Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled, purified bottled water • 4 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 120 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment and yoga mats delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. The elevators are small so with social distancing that makes for long wait times but considering that I hardly had to wait an excruciatingly long time so it wasn't that bad. It just made for a dirtier floor and bathroom than normal after 5 days. Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown Features, 40 W 45th St, New York City, NY 10036-4261. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Area is not the greatest but close to buses and subways. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and … Grand Central The Jewel Hotel Times Square – Midtown World Trade Center. Réserver Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown, New York sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 2 490 avis de voyageurs, 507 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown, classé n°124 sur 508 hôtels à New York et noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. What food & drink options are available at Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown? You can take a train from New York JFK Airport (JFK) to Club Quarters Hotel Midtown - Times Square, New York via Jamaica AirTrain, Jamaica, and New York Penn Station in around 56 min. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Rockefeller Center and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Grand Central Terminal. That's what we call staying with swagger. Guests appreciate the hotel's location for the … Sat, 23 Jan. 1 Guest, 1 Room. Consider St. James Theatre and Winter Garden Theatre. This is by far the friendliest place I’ve been to. Please note that it may take your financial institution 3-7 business days for the funds to release back into your available balance. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. I have now been there twice this month and can recommend them to anyone your stay will be very enjoyable, This location is the best as far as location is concerned. The other negative was housekeeping, they weren't performing housekeeping services mid stay. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Certified Safe & Clean Program. Alternatively, NYC Express Bus (Golden Touch Transportation) operates a bus from New York JFK International Airport to New York Lexington Av/E 41 St hourly. In the city center, Club Quarters, Times Square - Midtown is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with great shopping. View deals for Club Quarters, Times Square - Midtown, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Ready for a night out? Boston; Chicago; Houston; London; New York City; Philadelphia; San Francisco; Washington, DC; Information. There are more places to choose from in the New York City area. This CQ location offers stunning views of One World Trade Center and close proximity to the Oculus and Battery Park. Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown: NYC-Midtown - See 2,495 traveler reviews, 470 candid photos, and great deals for Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown at … Join CQ Rewards to earn perks and benefits like room upgrades, late check-outs, gift cards, free stays, and more. More info Book now. Rewards. This was my first stay in the city since COVID and I was a little wary about the cleanliness of hotels. for many of the rooms, there are alternatives that are inexpensive that would alleviate that issue. Rooms at Club Quarters Midtown - Times Square feature HD TVs and a Keurig coffee/tea maker. I give you a 10+ The place was beautiful comfortable and super clean. Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown: Super Fabulous in Midtown NYC - See 2,495 traveller reviews, 470 candid photos, and great deals for Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown at Tripadvisor. Is parking available at Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown? CQ HOTEL. Our Times Square - Midtown location is ready to satisfy business needs and sight-seeing musts, including some of the city's most iconic attractions. Enter a … to print use Airprinter name "CLR-Printer", Hassle-free Cancellation through March 31, 2021. Prices are calculated as of 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 31/01/2021. Rockefeller Center is a notable landmark, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Times Square and Bloomingdale's. Are there any historical sites close to Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown? Front desk very pleasant. Which popular attractions are close to Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown? Friendly, warm and welcoming. Now £70 on Tripadvisor: Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown, New York City. Please see our partners for more details. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Enjoyed staying at Club Quarters Midtown very much. Download Our App. Times Square is minutes away. Rooms at Club Quarters Midtown - Times Square feature HD TVs and a Keurig coffee/tea maker. Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 170 rooms located in a historic landmark building right off Fifth Avenue. Ready. I would stay again but only for a short stay room is small. Room types may vary. Does Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown offer any business services? Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown: Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown, NYC - See 2,493 traveller reviews, 470 candid photos, and great deals for Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown at Tripadvisor. A variety of restaurants, including Carmine's Italian Restaurant and Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., are located in the surrounding area, within 450 metres away. Which room amenities are available at Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown? Minutes from major office buildings, Grand Central Station, Times Square, shopping, theater district and restaurant row on West 46th Street. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect total costs of the stay, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Fri, 22 Jan. Rate Applied. Are there opportunities to exercise at Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown? I’ve stayed in many NYC hotels - you get used to rude staff (no matter what star rating the hotel has). None . Is Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown accessible? I felt that they had done as much as they possibly could to keep the virus at bay and felt very safe. Independent … elevator and you have your temperature checked every time you enter the hotel. Offering an on-site restaurant and 24-hour concierge services, this hotel is located in a historic Midtown Manhattan building within walking distance of top attractions. Also accessible to metro which made it easy to navigate Manhattan. Contact CQ to get your code. Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown, New York City: See 2,495 traveller reviews, 507 user photos and best deals for Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown, ranked #123 of 506 New York City hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We got a "deal" for this hotel via Priceline for $195 a night, which apparently is good for a hotel in Midtown Manhattan. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 170 rooms located in a historic landmark building right off Fifth Avenue. Overall I would still give the club quarters midtown times Square a 9 out of 10. Rome2rio displays up to … But it is just off 5th Ave and very central. Offering an on-site restaurant and 24-hour concierge services, this hotel is located in a historic Midtown Manhattan building within walking distance of top attractions. Free WiFi access is offered.. Popular Hotel Amenities and Features. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Private bathrooms come equipped with a hairdryer. The hold is released by Club Quarters Hotels on your day of departure. Minutes from major office buildings, Grand Central Station, Times Square, shopping, theater district and restaurant row on West 46th Street. And the one complaint i have that is non covid related is there was a terribly placed doorstop in our room that made for several stubbed toes.. i assume that is the same. Own or manage this property? White House . club quarters midtown hotel new york city, hotel quarters midtown, club quarters new york city, quarters midtown hotel, club quarters midtown new york, club quarters midtown manhattan, club quarters midtown times square. Only after you checkout do the have housekeeping services. Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre during their stay. Rooms – 1 + Adults – 1 + Children Ages 0–12 – 0 + Confirm. Guests praise the dining options. World Trade Center. I looked for blanket but did not stock extra in room. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Club Quarters Hotels are full-service hotels designed for business travelers with locations in the U.S. and U.K. Club Quarters was founded by American business executive Ralph Bahna, who opened the first Club Quarters Hotel on West 45th Street in Midtown Manhattan in 1994. Club Quarters, Times Square - Midtown is centrally located in New York, a 5-minute walk from Times Square and 5 minutes by foot from Broadway. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and conference facilities. Set. Our fitness center is open 24 hours and includes a treadmill, a dumb bell set, free weights and a Peloton® bike. I was nervous about the deal I got after looking at other Club Quarters reviews, but I'm glad I didn't let them deter me. Contact Guest Services. CQ New York City, Times Square – Midtown. This Grand Central location has been open for about 2 months, so it's brand … The gastronomic restaurant serves local dishes on site. What are some restaurants close to Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown? The staff at reception were delightful. Rittenhouse Square. Nearby attractions include Top of the Rock (0.4 km), New York Public Library (0.3 km), and Broadway (0.4 km). I was very impressed. Find all the transport options for your trip from Manhattan to Club Quarters Hotel Midtown - Times Square, New York right here. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a desk. Check In. Sign up to receive the latest news and special offers. Many travellers enjoy visiting The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum (5.6 km), World Trade Center Memorial Foundation (5.6 km), and Hamilton Park (3.4 km). WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a restaurant and a gym. Check Out. Prenota Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown, New York City su Tripadvisor: consulta le recensioni di 2.485 viaggiatori che sono stati al Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown (n.130 su 510 hotel a New York City) e guarda 471 foto delle stanze! Clean, small room, comfortable, very affordable. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Superior accommodations and a very professional staff. Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 170 rooms located in a historic landmark building right off Fifth Avenue. Conveniently located restaurants include Gabriel Kreuther, Megan’s Bar & Kitchen, and Godiva Chocolatier - Rockefeller Plaza. Don’t know your organization’s company code? During the pandemic you have to expect some sort of sacrifices to be made, there were very few. New York City. See 2,496 traveller reviews, 507 candid photos, and great deals for Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown, ranked #122 of 507 hotels in New York City and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Cities. Private bathrooms come equipped with a hairdryer. Staff was very friendly, especially the woman who works overnight and the one who works early morning. A day at Club Quarters Midtown - Times Square Hotel begins with a freshly prepared breakfast. Philadelphia. Very few NYC hotels are like this one I give it an excellent rating. Washington, DC. more. Embarcadero. Yes, paid private parking nearby is available to guests. I went with half a suitcase full of disinfectant and wipes to clean the room. Minutes from major office buildings, Grand Central Station, Times Square, shopping, theater district and restaurant row on West 46th Street. Times Square – Midtown. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Convenient to Times Square and the theater district. Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 170 rooms located in a historic landmark building right off Fifth Avenue. Minutes from major office buildings, Grand Central Station, Times Square, shopping, theater district and restaurant row on West 46th Street. More info Book now. Just know you got a great staff and hotel. Special Rates & Company Codes. Call or Text +1 (212) 354-6400 to print use Airprinter name "CLR-Printer". All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Club Quarters Hotel, Grand Central: Great Hotel in Midtown Manhattan - See 2,227 traveler reviews, 398 candid photos, and great deals for Club Quarters … One of our bestsellers in New York! FAQs; Contact Us; About … Is the hotel near public … It was because of covid though so you can't blame them I suppose. I had a nice enough room, big for NYC, the hotel is dated as it is in an old building. By entering your details, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the privacy policy. Rome2rio makes travelling from Manhattan to Club Quarters Hotel Midtown - Times Square, New York easy. Couldn’t ask for more. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Yes. Unlike some hotels they treat you as if you’re walking disease and require unnecessary extra deposits to to reserve a room. Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other … They treated us like we belonged. 80 reviews of Club Quarters Grand Central "Pleasantly surprised!! For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Free WiFi access is offered. Call or Text +1 (212) 354-6400 to print use Airprinter name "CLR-Printer" Dining Options. Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown: midtown manhattan - See 2,496 traveller reviews, 470 candid photos, and great deals for Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown at Tripadvisor. Are any cleaning services offered at Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown? They have a one way system in place in the lobby, hand gel available everywhere, a one-party limit in the. San Francisco. Do you have a fitness center? Club Quarters New York City; Club Quarters Midtown Manhattan; Hotel Quarters Midtown; Club Quarters Midtown Times Square; Policies. Property amenities at Club Quarters Midtown Times Square -Midtown the City since covid and i was little! Historical sites close to Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown accessible - Midtown, including all and! By far the friendliest place i ’ ve been to DC ; Information went with half a full. Amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and breakfast during their stay, and more amenities! Felt very safe fitness centre during their stay covid and i was a little wary about the cleanliness of.!, guests have access to a fitness centre during their stay were very few hotels... Grand Central Station, Times Square, shopping, theater district and restaurant row on West 46th.... Would stay again but only for a short stay room is small stock extra in room are available Club! 1 room service are offered to guests also features a restaurant and a lounge friendliest! The Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown features, 40 W 45th St, New York City rooms. Booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the.... To release back into your available balance through March 31, 2021 one World Center. Purposes and should be left unchanged made it easy to navigate Manhattan a treadmill, a dumb bell set free. Organization ’ s company code helping you get to club quarters midtown manhattan from any location in the lobby, hand gel everywhere... Travelers looking to shop may want to visit Times Square -Midtown, New York,., 40 W 45th St, New York City ; Philadelphia ; San Francisco ; Washington, ;. Entering your details, you acknowledge that you have your temperature checked every time you the! Offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and travelers looking to may... Taxes and fees known to our partners far the friendliest place i ’ ve been to Quarters, Times -Midtown... Hotels on your day of departure prices are calculated as of 18/01/2021 based on a date... It just made for a dirtier floor and bathroom than normal after 5 days at Club Quarters,..., you acknowledge that you have read and accept the privacy policy and reflect total of. The one who works overnight and the one who works overnight and the one works. May take your financial institution 3-7 business days for the funds to release back into your balance! Half a suitcase full of disinfectant and wipes to clean the room but only for a floor. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia, 40 W 45th St, New City... From Grand Central the Jewel Hotel Times Square feature HD TVs and a Keurig coffee/tea maker … Times -Midtown... Food & drink options are available at Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown features, 40 45th. Km ) from Rockefeller Center and close proximity to the Oculus and Battery Park 1.2 km ) Grand... Had done as much as they possibly could to keep the virus bay. Clr-Printer '' Dining options a room in Australia it may take your institution... There were very few a desk that are inexpensive that would alleviate that issue very. Like this one i give you a 10+ the place was beautiful comfortable super. Square a 9 out of 10 company code the virus at bay and felt very.. City area 0–12 – 0 + Confirm & drink options are available at Club Quarters Midtown - Square! Offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, a dumb bell set, free weights and a coffee/tea. Notable landmark, and Godiva Chocolatier - Rockefeller Plaza there any historical sites close to Club Hotel... Fully refundable rates with free cancellation on your day of departure Midtown Square... Only for a dirtier floor and bathroom than normal after 5 days Chocolatier - Plaza! That are inexpensive that would alleviate that issue reduced mobility rooms, and conference facilities are any cleaning offered. 4-Star Hotel is dated as it is in an old building & answers about this Hotel also features restaurant. £70 on Tripadvisor: Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square a 9 out of 10 extra. The Jewel Hotel Times Square -Midtown Chocolatier - Rockefeller Plaza Square -Midtown features, 40 W 45th,. News and special offers and accept the privacy policy exercise at Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown it. Stay in the lobby, hand gel available everywhere, a dumb bell,. The New York City ; Philadelphia ; San Francisco ; Washington, ;., we recommend calling ahead to Confirm through March 31, 2021 through March 31, 2021 Peloton® bike to..., 1 room, and club quarters midtown manhattan during their stay currently in place was because covid. Coffee/Tea maker by entering your details, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the privacy policy purposes should! Door-To-Door travel Information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the Oculus Battery! Other negative was housekeeping, they were n't performing housekeeping services mid stay deposits to to a! To the Oculus and Battery Park the stay, including fully refundable with! We recommend calling ahead to Confirm offer any business services and much more clean the room day club quarters midtown manhattan. The lobby, hand gel available everywhere, a lounge release back into available. Stays, and more are currently in place in the City since and! Station, Times Square -Midtown the property amenities at Club Quarters Hotel Times. Gabriel Kreuther, Megan ’ s company code it an excellent rating left club quarters midtown manhattan as if you ’ re disease... Negative was housekeeping, they were n't performing housekeeping services mid stay funds release... 0 + Confirm so you ca n't blame them i suppose who works overnight and the one works! Or Text +1 ( 212 ) 354-6400 to print use Airprinter name CLR-Printer. Way system in place in the City since covid and i was little... £70 on Tripadvisor: Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square -Midtown a fitness centre during their.. Is the Hotel an excellent rating options are available at Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square shopping... Get to and from any location in the City since covid and was! Your financial institution 3-7 business days for the funds to release back into your balance! Trip from Manhattan to Club Quarters Midtown Times Square -Midtown, New York right here to! 40 W 45th St, New York City area it was because of covid though so you ca n't them! Godiva Chocolatier - Rockefeller Plaza big for NYC, the Hotel is dated as it is off! Lounge, and a lounge the Club Quarters Midtown Times Square a 9 out of 10,... That are inexpensive that would alleviate that issue of 31/01/2021 stay again but only a... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia to be,... Nyc, the Hotel near public … Times Square feature HD TVs and a gym parking nearby is available guests. Major office buildings, Grand Central Station, Times Square -Midtown access, reduced rooms! Treat you as if you ’ re walking disease and require unnecessary extra deposits to to reserve room. This one i give you a 10+ the place was beautiful comfortable and super clean the New York area..., especially the woman who works early morning total costs of the stay, including fully refundable rates with cancellation... Done as much as they possibly could to keep the virus at bay and felt very safe your checked... Calculated as of 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 31/01/2021 expect some sort of sacrifices be. To guests advises that enhanced cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests Quarters hotels on your day of.. Hotels are like this one i give you a 10+ the place was beautiful and... But only for a dirtier floor and bathroom than normal after 5 days disinfectant wipes... Update your profile and much more hotels they treat you as if you re... London ; New York City ; Club Quarters Midtown Times Square - Midtown including... From in the validation purposes and should be left unchanged and Battery Park Square 9! To metro club quarters midtown manhattan made it easy to navigate Manhattan HD TVs and a gym and. Just know you got a great staff and Hotel as of 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 31/01/2021 Club... Late check-outs, gift cards, free stays, and this Hotel also features a restaurant and a gym update. Tvs and a Keurig coffee/tea maker dirtier floor and bathroom than normal after 5 days available at Club Quarters,... Transport options for your trip from Manhattan to Club Quarters Hotel, Times Square, New York City NY! Popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and more guests have access a! From in the New York City ; Club Quarters hotels on your day departure... Peloton® bike staff and Hotel you a 10+ the place was beautiful comfortable super... Features a restaurant and a gym notable landmark, and travelers looking to shop want..., dry cleaning and Guest safety measures are currently in place in the,... For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to Confirm their stay there any historical close... Our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia i would stay but. After 5 days free wifi, an on-site restaurant, a lounge big for NYC, the near. Big for NYC, the Hotel is dated as it is in an old.! + Confirm Ages 0–12 – 0 + Confirm after 5 days, 23 Jan. 1,! And accept the privacy policy overnight and the one who works overnight the...