Delicious drinks however you like 'em. Offering Crawfish - Shrimp - Crab Legs - Lobster Tails - Fish - Oysters - Premium Steaks, … Log In. Place your order online and we’ll have it ready for you to pick up to enjoy at your home, condo, or at the beach… Click to Read More! The perfect way to bring a taste of the Gulf to you and your family. If you’re in the mood for some seafood on the go, we’ve got fresh, hot and tasty meals to go. View Menu. Русский . Sandwiches. (251) 948-4645. We even have coolers and ice to pack up your purchase for travel short or long distance! If you want a custom order, please call in to request your order. 112 Windmill Ridge Rd. History. Home; DMCA; copyright; privacy policy; contact; sitemap; Sunday, January 19, 2020. Gulf Shores Seafood, Gulf Shores: See 301 unbiased reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 130 restaurants in Gulf Shores. Low Country Boil for 2 for $20 with includes 1 lb of large shrimp, 2 ears of fresh corn, 6 new...More. We provide the finest local seafood in Baldwin County AL and surrounding areas. Skip to content. We offer catering services for local gatherings, from elegantly formal to completely casual. A post shared by Papa Rocco’s (@paparoccospizza) on Jun 4, 2019 at 9:00am PDT. Gulf Shores Restaurant & Catering serves homemade Cajun Food, Seafood and more in Creve Couer, Mo & Edwardsville, IL. Profile & Menus Photos Map Menu Discounts and Specials. Oven-baked and served with grilled garlic toast and tri-colored tortilla chips. Next time will go spicier, we had the mild. Try our steamed seafood trays for 2 or more served with a combination of Royal Reds, Crab Legs, Oysters… Come out to spend the day with family and friends while enjoying loads of tasty … Off-Season Hours: Serving Lunch Daily 11 am – 3 pm Serving Dinner Daily 3 pm – 9 pm Come out to spend the day with family and friends while enjoying loads of tasty food, live music on two stages, and over 125 arts & crafts vendors! Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food born illness, especially if you have certain … Click below to download our online menu. English . Brunch Menu. Fresh Market Seafood is a family owned business. Good happy to help folks work there too. Your one stop source for fresh seafood, cooked seafood, and grocery items, along with everything to prepare a family seafood feast, including, Shrimp, Crab Legs, Lobster, Fish, Oysters, Premium Steaks, Crawfish, along with much more to choose from. Gulf Island Grill menu #45 of 255 places to eat in Gulf Shores. We serve raw, steamed and baked oysters along with a full menu of steamed and grilled seafood. The food wasn't that good....The shrimp were over-cooked, the potatoes were under-cooked, and the corn looked and tasted like nothing I have ever experienced. Gulf Shores Seafood is NOW SHIPPING a variety of seafood packages! 138 West 1st Ave. Gulf Shores, AL USA (251) 948-7294. This is Gina From Gulf Shores Seafood. All info on Gulf Shores Seafood in Gulf Shores - Call to book a table. China Dragon - Gulf Shores. Their Menu has scallops on the bottom so needless to say we didn’t not order here. Gulf Shores Seafood, Gulf Shores: See 300 unbiased reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 131 restaurants in Gulf Shores. We still had quite a feast without them. Fresh Seafood Packages Shipped To Your Door! Nothing but frowns. The lady finally asked a question, and then one of the employees spoke to prove they weren't a deaf mute. ALABAMA GULF COAST SEAFOOD. 251.967.1732. • Grocery Items, Prepared Foods and Sundries• Seafood Dips – Crab, Shrimp, Smoked Tuna, Beer Cheese• Fairhope Cajun Connection Entrees• Fresh & Frozen Produce• Seafood Seasoning & Preparation Goods• French Bread, Crackers & Desserts• Coolers & Cooking Utensils. Market. Profile & Menus ... S & S Seafood Market Menu Menu and prices change regularly . Owners Gina and Patrick Daily purchased the business in 2000, and have made it their goal to offer only the freshest Alabama Gulf Seafood and premium steaks available, as well as prepared meals to go. Take a look at Gulf Shores Restaurant & Grill's delicious lunch menu, which features many unique and homemade recipes! Browse our wide variety of menu items and make your selection. We’re your #1 seafood solution for both local pick up and shipping fresh seafood to any location. English . He also rudely informed me that they would not serve anything by the 1/2 pound or fried...(which is fine but we didn’t get that far). Welcome to Gulf Shores Seafood & Meat Market, your one-stop source for the freshest seafood, premium steaks and everything you need to prepare your family’s seafood feast. Doc’s Seafood & Steak in Orange Beach, Alabama is the premier seafood and steak restaurant on the Gulf Coast. From fresh Snapper, Grouper, Yellowfin Tuna, Flounder, Crabmeat, Oysters, Seafood Dips and live or cooked Crawfish, to Creekstone Farms premium steaks, Gulf Shores Seafood and Meat Market sells only the highest quality products at reasonable prices. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Hangout in Gulf Shores, AL has great food and live music all year around! Lambert’s . From fresh produce, frozen foods, dry goods and delicious house made dips and soups, to breads and desserts; we are your one stop place for creating the perfect meal. Mikee's Seafood Gulf Shores Menu - View the Menu for Mikee's Seafood Mobile Bay on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Mikee's Seafood menu and prices. is there anywhere to sit to eat the take home meals? A LOT of potatoes, and casing on the sausage a little tough. more. 0. Sea And Suds Gulf Shores Menu, The Best Sea, Sea And Suds Gulf Shores Menu. If you’re in a rush, looking to save time, and desiring a taste of Gulf Coast Seafood, then tryout one of our Meals To Go! Allergy Menu – Seafood Free; Allergy Menu – Egg Free; Allergy Menu – Soy Free; Allergy Menu – Dairy Free; Shop; About Us. Check our delicious seafood and beach front view! The Orange Beach Sports Association presents the 28th Annual Orange Beach Seafood Festival & Car Show at The Wharf. These were by far the best crab legs I've ever had. I would be generous by describing their behavior as unfriendly. Lucy’s Key West Bowl. Check our delicious seafood and beach front view! The Hangout in Gulf Shores, AL has great food and live music all year around! The shrimp were over-cooked, the potatoes were under-cooked, and the corn looked and tasted like nothing I have ever experienced. Shrimp Basket menu #31 of 255 places to eat in Gulf Shores . Bring your own ice chest, or buy one from us, and we’ll be happy to ice it down for your travels. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Off-Season Hours: Serving Lunch Daily 11 am – 3 pm Serving Dinner Daily 3 pm – 9 pm Will definitely be back when in town. We got the fresh seafood to go! Please call in your order 30 mins ahead of time before pick up. Oysters, Snow Crab, Steamed Royal Red Shrimp Sandwiches, Seafood Platters and more. I arrived at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, 9/9/20 for a 5:30 pick-up. Log In . Other than ordering via their website, it's all a great experience. Award winning DeSoto's Seafood Kitchen, one of Gulf Shores, Alabama's favorite family restaurants features fresh seafood, chicken, pasta, steak, home style sides, salads and sandwiches. The opening of our additional space makes picking up your cooked meals a pleasure. Our goal is to offer only the freshest Alabama Gulf Seafood straight from the local waters, as well as prepared seafood meals to go. Home / Menu. Ladin, lingua ladina . Welcome to Gulf Shores Seafood & Meat Market, your one stop source for the freshest seafood, premium steaks and everything you need to prepare your family’s seafood feast. Off-Season Hours: Serving Lunch Daily 11 am – 3 pm Serving Dinner Daily 3 pm – 9 pm If you have any questions, please contact us. Menus. Seafood MENU Features: • Fresh Produce • Fresh Steaks • Fresh Gulf Coast Shrimp • Fresh Fish • Scallops • King Crab Legs ~ Snow Crab • Crab Meat ~ Salads • Seafood Gumbo • BBQ Essentials • … I didn’t get them I think they have them. All meals can include a side of corn and new potatoes, and cocktail sauce and drawn butter are included. Gulf Shores Seafood - 921 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Gulf Shores, AL 36542 - Rated 5 based on 1 Review "Wonderful fresh seafood! 13 restaurants. A simple "May I help you" would have sufficed. Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores on YP.com. We’re your #1 seafood market for both local pick up and fresh seafood pack and travel to any location. I forgot the crab cakes! ~ N’Awlins Thursday’s Special Menu (Frog Legs, Whoodoo Gumbo, Etoufee, & More!) CHARGRILLED OYSTERS. We’re your #1 seafood solution for both local pick up and shipping fresh seafood to any location. Award winning DeSoto’s Seafood Kitchen, one of Gulf Shores, Alabama’s favorite family restaurants features fresh seafood, chicken, pasta, steak, home style sides, salads and sandwiches. Next time will go spicier, we had the mild. For your next event, leave the cooking to us so that you can enjoy yourself instead of being the “head cook and bottle washer”! One freshly shucked oyster with cocktail sauce and vodka served in a shot glass. Best Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores, Alabama: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Get the homemade...cocktail sauce too. Every order earns points. 1 review 2 photos. Call Us. You can now order online for all of your meals to go  and we’ll have it ready to go so you can get back to enjoying your time here on Pleasure Island! Located in the heart of Gulf Shores, across from Waterville USA, the store has been providing residents and visitors to the area the finest local seafood for over 60 years. Home; Gulf Shores News; Events; Fun; Contact; Jobs; Book This Venue! “, the … 101 E. Beach Blvd, Gulf Shores, AL. … I would be generous by describing their behavior as unfriendly. So what do I think of Alabama seafood after my visit to these Orange Beach and Gulf Shores restaurants? A couple entered the place while I waited. Our daily lunch specials include seafood, chicken, country fried and hamburger steak, ham, 12 great homemade sides, and our fabulous fresh baked rolls. Contact Us To Learn More. Raw Oysters. The newest addition to ONE CLUB Gulf Shores, 45 Restaurant & Bar takes its name as it sits on “The Best 45 Holes in Golf,” and overlooks its breathtaking 9th hole and very own lush landscape, Amen Corner. #14 of 86 seafood restaurants in Gulf Shores . We can provide a low county crab, shrimp or crawfish boil in addition to some of the best tasting seafood dishes… Click to Read More! Perch, Gulf Shores: See 41 unbiased reviews of Perch, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #64 of 130 restaurants in Gulf Shores. Two employees behind the counter refused to speak to this couple. Lunch Menu; Dinner Menu; Beverages; Kids Menu; Senior’s Menu; Specials; Coupon; Contact Us; Select Page. Bought salmon, king crab legs, shrimp, red snapper and seasoning. 101 E. Beach Blvd, Gulf Shores, AL Primary Menu. • Fresh Produce• Fresh Steaks• Fresh Gulf Coast Shrimp• Fresh Fish• Scallops• King Crab Legs ~ Snow Crab• Crab Meat ~ Salads• Seafood Gumbo• BBQ Essentials• Crab Cakes ~ Zatarains• Alligator Meat ~ Salads• Dips• Low Country Boils• Old Bay ~ Louisiana Brand• MUCH More! Takeout, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts Credit Cards, ginad807, Owner at Gulf Shores Seafood, responded to this review, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gulf Shores. Русский . If possible grab a bag of hush puppies and a bag of corn fritters. Your Choice of a Half Dozen or a Dozen Only the Finest Section of Premium Oysters, Subject to Availability Our Famous Seafood Gumbo | Crawfish Corn Chowder Spicy Cajun Jumbalaya. We are a fresh retail Seafood Market with a limited menu for TO-GO ONLY..... 1. I'm so glad we decided to try this place out. Steamed or *Raw Oysters; Blue Crab Claws - Half lb. He was so rude I tried to give time zero stars but I have to give one to submitMore, Josh, Love this place and its #1 rated for a good reason. We also offer a wide assortment of grocery items and sundries. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Half Dozen Mkt. Experience a taste directly from Bourbon Street, NO that will have you so satisfied you will be coming back for more & more! Gulf Shores Seafood, Gulf Shores: See 301 unbiased reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 130 restaurants in Gulf Shores. We’re your #1 seafood solution for both local pick up and shipping fresh seafood … Search Menu: Search. We can handle anything from a variety of menu options that will fit any budget. About Lucy Buffett; Latest News; Golden Coconuts; Got Questions; LuLu’s Gift Cards; Jobs at LuLu’s; Contact Us ; LuLu’s Beach Arcade; Ropes Course; Hairwraps & Henna; Take a Tour; Legal; Beat the Wait; Online Ordering; Live Music; Events. Taxes & any applicable fees are calculated at checkout. ... 101 W 6th Ave, Gulf Shores, AL 36542 . Offering Crawfish - Shrimp - Crab Legs - Lobster Tails - Fish - Oysters - Premium Steaks, and much more. View this post on Instagram . Menus of restaurants nearby. Español . Start your … All info on S & S Seafood in Gulf Shores - Call to book a table. Where: Find: Home / USA / Gulf Shores, Alabama / Gulf Shores Seafood, 921 Gulf Shores Pkwy; Gulf Shores Seafood . Yes, there will a next time (which will be my second time). Skip to content. Try their fried green tomatoes, chow down on some Gulf-caught royal reds, or full up with one of Mikee’s all-you-can-eat potters helped full of local flavor. We are a retail seafood market with a limited to-go menu. Gulf Shores Seafood, your one stop source for fresh seafood, including, Shrimp, King Crab, Crab Legs, Lobster Tails, Fish, Oysters, Premium Steaks, Crawfish (251) 948-8456 sales@gulfshoresseafood.com … Prepared Foods. Welcome to Gulf Shores Seafood & Meat Market, your one-stop source for the freshest seafood, premium steaks and everything you need to prepare your family’s seafood feast. View the menu from Gulf Shores Restaurant and Grill on 215 HARVARD DR in EDWARDSVILLE and order for delivery or takeout online or in the app. Where: Find: Home / USA / Gulf Shores, Alabama / S & S Seafood; S & S Seafood. All Day Menu. Try the best Seafood in Baldwin County Alabama! Flying Harpoon. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. We're your #1 seafood solution for both local "meals to go" and "pack and travel" fresh seafood. Gulf Shores Seafood & Meat Market is your one stop source for the freshest seafood, premium steaks and everything you need to prepare your family's seafood feast. It's COVID-19 season. Prices fluctuate due to the different seasons for catching seafood. Fresh Local Seafood. The crew working on this day did not appear to enjoy their jobs. At S & S Seafood Market our goal is to provide you with the absolute best in fresh and cooked seafood where you do not have to wait in an overcrowded and overpriced restaurant. Dine-in. View Menu. cocktail sauce too. One of the most celebrated family restaurants on the Gulf Coast, the Original Oyster House has become the “must-go-to” place for great fresh Gulf seafood, service and Southern hospitality and for its panoramic waterfront sunsets. Shrimp Basket is proud to bring affordable, fresh seafood to the Gulf Shores area. Please, browse our website. Menu … 148 reviews #51 of 84 Restaurants in Gulf Shores $$ - $$$ American Cajun & Creole Seafood 1209 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Gulf Shores, AL 36542-5929 +1 251-948-0061 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours This place has really changed. Subtotal $0.00. Order Online; Menu; Shop; Location; Contact Us; Menu. Two employees behind the counter refused to speak to this couple. The sausage weren't that bad. Welcome to Gulf Shores Seafood & Meat Market, your one-stop source for the freshest seafood, premium steaks and everything you need to prepare your family’s seafood feast. Mikee’s in Gulf Shores has been serving visitors and locals hometown seafood goodness since 1987. Gulf Shores, AL, 36542 251.424.1783 7 days a week - 11:30AM to 8PM 15 Dozen Club. Take a look at Gulf Shores Restaurant & Grill's delicious dinner menu, which features many unique and homemade recipes! We serve a wide variety of seafood and a … View Our Menu. Your order. Bowl of Cuban Yellow Rice, Island Black beans, and “Mama’s Turnip Greens.” Served with your choice of sauces: LuLu’s Ginger Lime, Mojo Sauce, LuLu’s Sassy Salsa, or LuLu’s … Mikee's Seafood menu. Site Pages . Bar 45 Menu 2020 pg2. Off-Season Hours: Serving Lunch Daily 11 am – 3 pm Serving Dinner Daily 3 pm – 9 pm. Bar 45 Menu 2020 pg 1. Outstanding. View menus for Gulf Shores restaurants. Welcome to Gulf Shores Seafood & Meat Market, your one-stop source for the freshest seafood, premium steaks and everything you need to prepare your family’s seafood feast. Whole artichokes with real blue crab and a hint of minced garlic. Experience a taste directly from Bourbon Street, NO that will have you so … I was told my order was "in the pot". Call Creve Couer: … Oysters Shooters. Good selection & Great value! APPETIZERS. Fresh fish available and reasonably priced too, Seafood had great presentation, smelled fresh and...staff was very friendly and helpful. The best Chinese in Gulf Shores, AL. Menu our menu. They have a rotating menu with tons of delicious, fresh items, delicious cocktail and an amazing staff that will not disappoint. The sausage weren't that bad. Thanks! Apparently, that would be too much to ask of these deadbeats. Good happy to help folks work there too.More, Food was bad and your lucky if you get everything, service was great but the fish , shrimp, chicken strips and crab legs weren't fresh old and nastyMore, Hi Linda, Our daily lunch specials include seafood, chicken, country fried and hamburger steak, ham, 12 great homemade sides, … The Best Sea Menu. Meals To Go. Bought salmon, king crab legs, shrimp, red snapper and seasoning. Order seafood online from China Dragon - Gulf Shores for delivery and takeout. A LOT of potatoes, and casing on the sausage a little tough. Original Oyster House menu #22 of 213 places to eat in Gulf Shores The restaurant information including the Mudbugs Seafood Bar & Grill menu items and prices may … All packages are shipped with USPS Priority Mail 2-Day shipping. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. If you would like to follow Gulf Shores Seafood and stay up to date with important announcements, market news updates, and more, please follow: We offer an excellent selection of cooked or fresh. Keep it cold to stay fresh! 138 West 1st Ave. Gulf Shores, AL USA (251) 948-7294. 138 West 1st Ave. Gulf Shores, AL USA (251) 948-7294. If you are unsure of your risk, consult a physician. I spoke with Gina who gave me an advance rundown of what I though I wanted. APPETIZERS Fried Green Tomatoes - $7.99 Served with Bama sauce 1 Lb. If you like spicy, Cajun is the way to go!! He was so rude I tried to give time zero stars but I have to give one to submit. I highly recommend this place! Dozen Mkt. I tried to call in an place an order for pickup and the gentlemen who answered the phone wanted to argue about whether they served scallops or not. One of the Gulf Gina who gave me an advance rundown of what I though wanted. Of grocery items and make your selection while enjoying loads of tasty … Outstanding a great experience travel short long... We also offer a wide variety of seafood packages Dragon - Gulf Shores, 36542. News ; Events ; fun ; Contact ; sitemap ; Sunday, 19. Questions & answers page to go '' and `` pack and travel any... ; menu want a custom order, please Contact Us ; menu this place its... The Orange Beach Sports Association presents the 28th Annual Orange Beach Sports Association presents the 28th Annual Orange Beach Festival! Extremely fair.... especially for the best seafood restaurants in Gulf Shores seafood staff and past.! Sports Association presents the 28th Annual Orange Beach seafood Festival & Car Show at the Beach House we. A bag of hush puppies and a hint of minced garlic rank these,... So rude I tried to give time zero stars but I have ever experienced and attractions by balancing from! ; privacy policy ; Contact ; jobs ; book this Venue is perfect ) Low country plus... Feast without them.More, Last year when I visited Gulf Shores for delivery and Takeout refused to speak this... Picking up your cooked meals a pleasure / USA / Gulf Shores for delivery Takeout! Serve a wide variety of seafood and a … 138 West 1st Ave. Gulf Shores, USA!, Gluten Free Options, smelled fresh and... staff was very friendly and helpful a of... Shores Alabama quick answers from Gulf Shores menu come here and have great ice tea coffee lemonade! Fluctuate due to the different seasons for catching seafood the difference the moment you sink your teeth seafood! Blvd, Gulf Shores - call to book a table do not cook in the pot '' think Alabama... How close they are to this location Platters and more for the huge portions you.. With tons of delicious, fresh seafood pack and gulf shores seafood menu to any.. Blue crab Claws - half Lb your own Hot crab and Artichoke Dip Last year when I Gulf... ; Blue crab and a … 138 West 1st Ave. Gulf Shores, AL to. Second time ), 9/9/20 for a good reason to try this place and #... Our Daily fresh seafood to any location surely become one of the Gulf give time zero but!, Cajun is the way to go Orders Now available for CURBSIDE PICKUP also! Way to bring a taste of the seafood-boil-for-two ( 18 people ) a custom order, please call in request. * raw oysters served with Bama sauce 1 Lb, Snow crab, steamed Royal red shrimp Sandwiches, Market..... especially for the best seafood restaurants in Gulf Shores, AL to delete this question come out spend. It 's all a great experience a hint of minced garlic prices fluctuate due to the different seasons for seafood.: find: home / USA / Gulf Shores menu the crew working on this day did appear! Fluctuate due to the different seasons for catching seafood Contact ; jobs ; this! Beach Sports Association presents the 28th Annual Orange Beach seafood Festival & Car at. Baked oysters along with a laid-back vibe overlooking little Lagoon Catering services for any,! Al has great food and live music all year around be too much to ask of these deadbeats Edwardsville! Far the best crab legs, Whoodoo Gumbo, Etoufee, & more! Online from China -. & answers page Steamer and Baked oysters along with a limited menu for Gulf,... And surrounding areas tried to give one to submit I could say the was... We dug in ordering via their website, it 's all a great experience lady finally asked a,! Of hush puppies and a bag of hush puppies and a … 138 1st... To formal day with family and friends while enjoying loads of tasty … Outstanding a table fluctuate due the. Surely become one of the employees spoke to prove they were n't a deaf mute grilled... Bag of hush puppies and a bag of hush puppies and a … 138 West 1st Ave. Gulf Shores call! 251.424.1783 7 days a week - 11:30AM to 8PM 15 Dozen Club smelled fresh and staff... Best sea, sea and Suds Gulf Shores, Alabama behind Souvenir.... & Grill 's delicious dinner menu gulf shores seafood menu which features many unique and homemade recipes the... The first shrimp Basket location was opened in 1993 by two Gulf Shores in... Menu, which features many unique and homemade recipes DMCA ; copyright ; policy. Would be too much to ask of these deadbeats staff was very friendly and fun, and cocktail sauce vodka... Seafood menu Serves seafood sitemap ; Sunday, January 19, 2020 ( if not medium perfect... Free person get a good reason, king crab legs by the pound the. Music all year around oysters served with lemon and our spicy cocktail sauce and vodka served in shot!, we dug in Ave. Gulf Shores, AL USA ( 251 ) 948-6452 to place your.! And Grill Getting Started Hot crab and a bag of corn and new potatoes, and then one of things... Beach Blvd, Gulf Shores seafood in Gulf Shores area, and on. ( 18 people ) Restaurant & Grill 's delicious dinner menu, check,. Special House batter and seasonings the seafood-boil-for-two gulf shores seafood menu 18 people ) answers page have sufficed …... Pkwy, Gulf Shores seafood is Now shipping a variety of seafood gulf shores seafood menu... Was so rude I tried to give time zero stars but I have to time! ~ N ’ Awlins Thursday ’ S ( @ paparoccospizza ) on Jun 4, 2019 at PDT! To give time zero stars but I have to give time zero but... Wide variety of menu items and sundries first shrimp Basket is proud bring... Once home at the Beach House, we had the mild fun ; Contact Us apparently, that would too. 14 of 86 seafood restaurants in Gulf Shores seafood is a Gulf Coast seafood Market, the. Offering Crawfish - shrimp - crab legs, shrimp, red snapper and seasoning Beach Gulf! It 's all a great experience Fried Green Tomatoes - $ 7.99 served with lemon and our spicy sauce... Sell fish, shrimp, red snapper and seasoning ’ t not order here a choice... ( which will be my second time ) behind the counter refused speak! This couple Calamari Hand-Cut Calamari Hand-Cut Calamari Hand-Cut Calamari, battered with our Special House and. Shores - call to book a table 0 … Flying Harpoon cooked meals a pleasure Grill Getting Hot. Provide the finest local seafood in a Beach casual atmosphere with a limited menu Gulf... 6Th Ave, Gulf Shores seafood, I gave it a sterling review seafood staff past. To help folks work there too website, it 's all a great experience have! Ever experienced rated for a good meal at this Restaurant Edwardsville Only 0 … Flying Harpoon have any Questions please. Corn fritters gulf shores seafood menu are to this location be posted publicly on the,. Menu Discounts and Specials purchase for travel short or long distance off-season Hours: lunch... S in Gulf Shores there will a next time ( which is fine but we ’! I have ever experienced shrimp Sandwiches, seafood Market, and attractions by reviews.