Print and download The Logical Song sheet music by Supertramp. CAPO: 1st fret (Sounds in the key of Cm) Chord names and fret positions are relative to the capo: Bm = x24432 G = 320033 Em/B = x22000. John Helliwell The Logical Song Key Change to Tenor Sax $ 1.00. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for The Logical Song by Supertramp arranged by SenAndCat for Piano (Solo) John Helliwell The Logical Song Key Change to Tenor Sax quantity. Colored background \ Black background. Check out this massive banger on the Baby's Back imprint: The Logical Song in a 2019 rework, ready to do some serious damage to dancefloors this season. We have an official The Logical Song tab made by UG professional guitarists. Key: Eb. Also has chart for tenor down an octave. John Helliwell The Logical Song Key Change to Tenor Sax. Key: Cm Cm | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed | simplified. This title is a cover of The Logical Song as made famous by Supertramp. The Noise Providers are back again with another remake of one of the Worlds biggest songs. Gmaj7 = 320002 D = xx0232 Em = 022000. The Logical Song Supertramp. View official tab. F#m7 D7M C#m7 E D Ebº And all birds in the trees, weel they'd be singing so happily, joyfully, playfully watching me. 1 contributor total, last edit on Jun 27, 2020. F#m7 = 242222 D6b5 = xx0102 Em7 = 022030. Hi there, I like attempting to analyze my favorite songs as to what makes them so good. Bm/A = x04432 E7/G# = 420100 Am7 = x02010. SKU: 586 Tenor Category: Tenor Sax Tags: John Helliwell, The Logical Song. LISTENING ACTIVITY- THE LOGICAL SONG with answer key worksheet . Cm Ab Gm And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so … Add to cart. Listening activities worksheets: How to improve your English skills listening songs – Students’ guide [Reading] (Tips and Suggested Activities) Level: intermediate Age: 12-17 Downloads: 527 The Logical Song The Logical Song Karaoke - Supertramp. Cm Ab Gm When I was young, it seemed that llfe was so wonderful, Bb Ab Aº a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical. Recently, I tried my hand at Supertramp's The Logical Song, and frankly I am super confused. Author DiddyD [a] 14,283. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, Singer Pro, and Audition Cut - Long in C Minor (transposable). The logical song Key CmCm F#m D7M C#m7 When i was young, it seemed life was so wonderful E D Eb° a miracle, oh is was beautiful, magical. The Logical Song by Supertramp. SKU: MN0179240 The logical song SONG TO TEACH THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADJECTIVES AND ADVERBS ID: 776106 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: INTERMEDIATE Age: 14+ Main content: Worksheets with songs Other contents: ADJECTIVES AND ADVERBS Key "The Logical Song" Supertramp When I was young it seemed life was so wonderful, a miracle, Oh it was beautiful, magical And all the birds in the trees, Well they'd be singing so happily, Joyfully, playfully, watching me But then they sent me away to teach me how to be sensible, logical, practical