In an Instagram Live video, he revealed that his and Wendy's "mom passed away last Sunday (December 6)," instead of "many, many, many, many weeks ago" as Wendy previously said. Wendy Williams confirmed Monday that her mother, Shirley Williams, had passed away. During the Dec. 7 episode of The Wendy Williams Show, the talk-show host kicked off "Hot Topics" by confirming the passing of Shirley Williams, 83. “My mother always said stand by … Wendy Williams has announced that her beloved mother Shirley Williams has passed away. On today's episode of The Wendy Williams Show, the daytime show host, who was dressed in all black, shared the sad news that her mother had passed away.. Wendy said about her outfit first: "She also talked me into picking out this outfit today…she's also died. Wendy Williams’ mother, Shirley Williams, has died. "You know how during coronavirus, people are starving, … Wendy Williams’ brother, Tommy Williams, has revealed that the Wendy Williams Show host did not attend her mother’s funeral.Shirley Williams passed away in December, and while Wendy did not go to the funeral, her ex-husband, Kevin Hunter was in attendance.. RELATED: Wendy Williams Show On Hiatus After Her Mother’s Death! Wendy Williams’ mother, Shirley Williams, has died, the talk show host revealed on Monday. Wendy Williams Confirms Her Mother, Shirley Williams, Has Died ... Before Wiliams confirmed her mom’s passing, ... “One of my granny’s best friends for 83 years passed … The host revealed the sad news on her daytime talk show on December 7, and … ... "My mom passed away many, many, many, many weeks … Wendy Williams revealed on her talk show Monday that her beloved mom, Shirley Skinner Williams, died “many weeks ago.” Williams said … Williams, 56, revealed on Monday’s episode that her mother had passed away at home, surrounded by her family. Wendy Williams announced her mother’s death in December, telling her audience that she had passed “many weeks ago” earlier during the pandemic. My mom passed away many, many weeks ago. Wendy Williams reveals mom Shirley died 'many weeks ago' and 'didn't suffer' before passing' Credit: Fox. The grieving TV star shared with her audience: "My mom passed away many, many weeks ago. Multiple outlets confirmed the news of her death.. Wendy Williams’ mother Shirley Williams has reportedly passed away. “My mom passed away many, many, many, many weeks ago,” the 56-year-old talk show host announced on her show. "My mom passed …