That practice is unfair to Wonderful which is the easiest 5 star rating I’ve ever given. Not a problem at this restaurant, where the food and ambience are perfect for family dining. it's a soup.. kind of like if you are in a mood for pho,you get a huge bowl. Opens in 47 min: See all hours. Menu different from usual.More, Thank you for your business and feedback. The service was good as well and the wait staff was quite attentive. We waited and waited for our second dish. List your car. We take pride in preparing … Next. View the online menu of wonderful (菜香根) and other restaurants in Millbrae, California. Do you ask an Italian restaurant to clarify what spaghetti bolognese is, or maybe a Mexican restaurant to describe tacos carne asada? United States ; California (CA) Millbrae ; Millbrae Restaurants ; wonderful; Search. With one of the largest networks of restaurant options in Millbrae for Takeout delivery, choose from 268 Takeout stores restaurants near you! Insurance & protection. If you’re flying into SFO, skip In-N-Out. I asked for a glass of water. wonderful. Go to Wonderful a mile further away and start or, finish your trip with an amazing meal. If you’re flying into SFO, skip In-N-Out. (This dish is...typically served spicy at Taiwanese restaurants). I also had to ask for water..it wasn't offered.. and we are eating high sodium food! We will order again from your restaurant. The Best Kung Pao Chicken on the planet. Go to Wonderful a mile further away and start or, finish your trip with an amazing meal.More, We have been searching for a great Chinese restaurant in our area and I believe we have found it!!! And so far prices are fair, especially given crazy prices in Bay Area.More, Thank you for your business. 70 Bilton Rd, Perivale, Greenford Ub6 7de, Uk, (Chicken, roast pork & shrimps with curry paste), (Served with peanut sauce) Delicious! I like my food spicy and they do not disappoint. Order takeaway and delivery at Millbrae Pancake House, Millbrae with Tripadvisor: See 360 unbiased reviews of Millbrae Pancake House, ranked #1 on Tripadvisor among 111 restaurants in Millbrae. wonderful, Millbrae. Small strips of lamb, lots of cilantro. Wonderful 270 Broadway, Millbrae, CA 94030 Online ordering is closed now Menu Info & Hours. - Villa Rica, GA 11/02/19 Y'all are amazing!!!! This place is definitely worth checking out if you find yourself in the area looking for some delicious, spicy Chinese food.More, We went to Wonderful with party of 9, including 5 kids. All … Please click here to read our menu, thank you! We are the most popular restaurant in Millbrae and our weekend lunch and dinner services fill up quickly! And so far prices are fair, especially given crazy prices in Bay Area. We use a lot of chopped peppers in our cuisine, exactly how it is cooked by Hunan natives. !More, Wonderful lives up to its name. The person who wasn't my waiter was pretty helpful.. but i was totally bothering them. We will order again from your restaurant. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Save. Delicious!More, Loved it. Deals and promos available. We waited and waited for our second dish. Oh and don’t forget about the green onion pancake. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. sorry. TEAM for making our evening very special!!!! wonderful. and i didn't see any potato.. though it was a nice flavor..(cabbage&noodles.) We waited. Everything is good and so fresh. 150 ratings. See all restaurants in Millbrae. Share . Our waitress would not box our dish. Millbrae, CA 94030 (Map & Directions) Phone: (650) 692-2829. See all restaurants in Millbrae. The bacon in it was not fully cooked and the rice was drenched in soy sauce. The first dish we ordered came 30 minutes later. Explore the highways and byways of Millbrae in Kent’s BMW Z4 on Turo, where you can book the perfect car for your next adventure, courtesy of local hosts. Photos. This place is definitely worth checking out if you find yourself in the area looking for some delicious, spicy Chinese food. Cuisine: Chinese Neighborhood: Millbrae Website: www.wonderful.restaurant See Map - Get Directions. Browse by name, cuisine, or staff picks personalized to your location. Burgers Burgers in Millbrae. Step inside, change attitude. Come to the restaurant to find out more about our specials. Zongyi Liu, the chef at this BART-adjacent Millbrae gem, is the rare master of three distinct Chinese cuisines, all of them well represented on the … Their scallion pancake is thick and bread-y and served with a spicy minced pork filling. Our waitress would not box our dish. COVID update: wonderful has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. Enter an address. Millbrae Restaurants wonderful Find all the information you need on the wonderful restaurant: Michelin guide review, user reviews, cuisine, opening times, meal prices… wonderful - a Michelin Guide restaurant. Oh and don’t forget about the green onion pancake. Order takeaway and delivery at The Kitchen, Millbrae with Tripadvisor: See 96 unbiased reviews of The Kitchen, ranked #18 on Tripadvisor among 111 restaurants in Millbrae. Check out what people have said about their dining experience at wonderful. Host tools. Menu Info & Hours. wonderful, Millbrae. I like my food spicy and they do not disappoint. Wonderful offers patio seating in the warmer months. Chicken Burger was very delicious but cheeto fries were just good and dry. Food and service experience very good. They’re everywhere. MICHELIN 2019. Everything was cooked to perfection and delicious. We should have left when the second dish didn't come. Start group order. We arrived right when they open for lunch and we're seated immediately. They’re everywhere. It never came. United States ; California (CA) Millbrae ; Millbrae Restaurants ; wonderful; Search. I'd highly recommend coming right when they open for lunch and dinner service. Kung Pao chicken, a tired dish my wife always orders, was astonishing. Delivery Fee Delivery Minimum Estimated Time Start … Share . Cooked, seasoned, and presented perfectly. great value. There was a nice pot of tea on the table. Turo. It’s food you know and love prepared better than you’ve likely ever had it. Lots to eat. Very authentic Hunan cuisine. We ordered more than six portions plus the steamed rice and the vegetable buns. Cooked, seasoned, and presented perfectly. Share your food journey with the world, Checkin at Restaurants, Bars & Cafes and … The City and the Millbrae Chamber of Commerce, through social media, are promoting food businesses open for takeout and delivery during the Covid-19 concerns. Hamburgers & Hot Dogs. Wine list has...very good wineries, a plus for Chinese be restaurant. 70 Bilton Rd, Perivale, Greenford Ub6 7de, Uk,  • More info. Otherwise, you may find yourself waiting for a while. Order Wings takeout online for contactless delivery or for pickup. (no, because i have seen it before i know some places make it...with pork.. do they? Please contact the restaurant directly. Only challenge is that wait can be long to be seated...but worth the wait even with hungry kids. We ordered many dishes as everything was served family style...and little was left at end of meal....and the portions were not small. Wide selection of Chinese food to have delivered to your door. (Contains nuts), (Served with 6 pancakes, spring onions, cucumber & hoi sin sauce), (Served with 12 pancakes, spring onions, cucumber & hoi sin sauce), (Crispy seaweed, vegetarian mini spring rolls, chicken wings, sesame prawn toast & crab claws in breadcrumbs), Extra Duck Pancake (6) (Duck Not Included), Mixed Vegetables Hot & Sour Soup (Hot & spicy), Barbecued Spare Ribs in Sweet & Sour Sauce, Barbecued Spare Ribs in Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce, (King prawn, squid, fish balls & vegetables stir fried in gravy), (Mixture of meat, king prawn & vegetables stir fried in gravy), (Chicken, roast pork & shrimp with curry paste), Singapore Style Rice Noodles (Hot & spicy), Singapore Style Shredded Chicken Rice Noodles (Hot & spicy), Singapore Style Roast Pork Rice Noodles (Hot & spicy), Singapore Style King Prawn Rice Noodles (Hot & spicy), Singapore Style Roast Duck Rice Noodles (Hot & spicy), Singapore Style Mixed Vegetable Rice Noodles (Hot & spicy), Fried Chicken with Fresh Ginger & Spring Onions, Fried Chicken with Bamboo Shoots & Water Chestnuts, Fried Chicken with Green Pepper In black bean sauce, Fried Chicken with Onions in Capital Sauce, Roast Pork with Fresh Ginger & Spring Onion, Roast Pork with Bamboo Shoots & Water Chestnuts, Roast Pork with Green Pepper in Black Bean Sauce, Fried Beef with Fresh Ginger & Spring Onion, Fried Beef with Bamboo Shoots & Water Chestnuts, Fried Beef with Green Pepper in Black Bean Sauce, Fried King Prawn with Fresh Ginger & Spring Onions, Fried King Prawn with Bamboo Shoots & Water Chestnuts, Fried King Prawn with Green Pepper In black bean sauce, Sweet & Sour King Prawn (Hong Kong Style), Fried King Prawn In Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce, Roast Duck with Fresh Ginger & Spring Onions, Roast Duck with Green Pepper in Black Bean Sauce, Tofu with Green Pepper in Black Bean Sauce, Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables with Fresh Ginger and spring onions, Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables in Oyster Sauce, Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables with Mushroom, Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables with Cashew Nuts, Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables with Green Pepper In black bean sauce, Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables in Chilli Sauce, Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables in Szechuan Sauce, Stir Fried Bamboo Shoots & Water Chestnuts, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. Looking forward to visiting my friend in Millbrae again just so I can have another meal here. How Turo works. Watch the hot peppers, chopped short. Restaurants around Millbrae Frequent searches leading to this page wonderful menu , site:zomato.com wonderful 94030 , wonderful millbrae 8888 zomato , wonderful millbrae menu , wonderful millbrae View the full menu from New Wonderful in Warlingham CR6 9RA and place your order online. Not surprisingly that this is Michelin-rated restaurant even though you might think it is hole in wall if you passed by on the street. Never dissapoints! This information was updated on 08/01/2021. I give five star reviews a lot because I’m pretty easy to please. Otherwise, you may find yourself waiting for a while. Book = MICHELIN Guide California wonderful. Wonderful 270 Broadway, Millbrae, CA 94030 Online Ordering is closing soon! Everything went down hill from there. Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. See all restaurants in Millbrae. We waited. Keep up your quality and professionalism. probably.. but I don't know).. ..and what we ordered ,we were surprised it was soupy..(they said "steamed" ???.. At wonderful, all of the dishes we prepare are covered by our guarantee. Best fried rice I’ve ever had. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Book = MICHELIN Guide California wonderful. Not surprisingly that this is Michelin-rated restaurant even though you might think it is hole in wall if you passed by on the street. Sylvan Brackett, chef-owner of … For Asian-inspired fare at its best, Wonderful serves a unique blend of flavors to those visiting the Millbrae district of Millbrae. Because...she was very busy, we felt pressured to decide quickly. part-time quality jobs found CBD Menu, Menu … Online ordering is not enabled! The noodles were nice and chewy, though unfortunately the beef was a bit on the chewy side as well. Millbrae Kebabs & Gyros. It too was just okay. Wide selection of Chinese food to have delivered to your door. We also have daily specials like our steamed pork buns. JavaScript is needed to run UberEats. but if you are in a mood for say chow mein.. mm ..it wasn't I an hoping it's not a pork broth.. who knows they didn't tell me what the "water/broth" was made from.. The current rating is on their page on the. However, within 30 minutes there was a line out the door. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Every time my wife trys something new we love it! Millbrae Restaurants Open for Delivery and Takeout, We Want to Hear From You! Search restaurants or dishes. Our Guarantee. We don't take reservations so we advise all customers to show up early to beat the rush. The food here really is Wonderful and amazing and delicious....Get The Godfather noodle dish and the Lotus Root with pork. Sign in. 270 Broadway, Millbrae, 94030, United States ; 25 - 50 USD • Chinese, Hunanese and Sichuan Take Away Treats like the flaky green onion pancake is offered for pick-up/delivery. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 61 reviews #5 of 80 Restaurants in Millbrae $$ - $$$ Chinese Hunan Asian. The kitchen is open and the seating feels right. Permelia J. It was good, but not great. Best Restaurants in Millbrae, CA, United States - New England Lobster Market & Eatery, Stick & Steam, wonderful, Millbrae Kebabs And Gyros, Lotus Falafel and Shawerma-San Bruno, Ben Tre Vietnamese Homestyle Cuisine, Mykonos Meze, Noodles & Things - Millbrae, Mazra, Love Burn The welcoming hospitality and service are fast, frequent, and friendly without feeling rushed or intrusive. The hunan beef was hard...to pass. Godfathers Noodles . probably.. but I don't know).. ..and what we ordered ,we were surprised it was soupy..(they said "steamed" ???.. 270 Broadway, Millbrae, 94030, United States; 25 - 50 USD • Chinese, Hunanese and Sichuan MICHELIN Guide’s Point Of View Expect a wait here at … However, we were greatly disappointed. If you have a restaurant to add to this list please email [email protected] Feel free to share this list on social media. Carculator. We certainly didn't mean to catch you off guard! Get quick answers from wonderful staff and past visitors. Did you ask our staff to clarify what it was for you?...More, Saw the reviews, hated the name. The City Council, in fact, is issuing Wonderful a commendation for improving Millbrae’s restaurant scene. Food and service experience very good. Delicious! Good food, good service, good times. Claimed . View the full menu from Wonderful in West Sussex RH10 1LG and place your order online. Looking forward to visiting my friend in Millbrae again just so I can have another meal here. Only challenge is that wait can be long to be seated...but worth the wait even with hungry kids.More, Went here with a few friends on a Saturday afternoon. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Specialties: Michelin-rated casual restaurant in downtown Millbrae serving authentic cuisine and modern Chinese food. She insisted that our second dish was just a minute away. We should have left when the second dish didn't come. 1 of 17. The bacon in it was not fully cooked and the rice was drenched in soy sauce. Find out more by visiting our, Wonderful has a FHRS rating of 3. The first dish we ordered came 30 minutes later. The service was good as well and the wait staff was quite attentive. and i didn't see any potato.. though it was a nice flavor..(cabbage&noodles.) Log in Sign up. BMW Z4 2011. sDrive35is. BeyondMenu place Search for restaurants nearby... Sign in. 61 reviews #7 of 77 Restaurants in Millbrae ££ - £££ Chinese Hunan Asian. but if you are in a mood for say chow mein.. mm ..it wasn't I an hoping it's not a pork broth.. who knows they didn't tell me what the "water/broth" was made from.. Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Millbrae, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Millbrae. The current rating is on their page on the FSA Website.Allergies, intolerances and dietary requirements: Before ordering, please contact the restaurant directly and ask to speak to a member of staff who can assist if you require information about ingredients and help cater for your needs. Enjoy the most delicious Takeout restaurants in Millbrae from the comfort of your home or office. Godfathers Noodles . I also had to ask for water..it wasn't offered.. and we are eating high sodium food! This information was updated on 26/01/2021. We take all credit cards...More, We were visiting this area and chose this restaurant because of the good reviews. Welcome to the official website of wonderful in Millbrae, California. 270 Broadway, Millbrae, 94030, United States; 25 - 50 USD • Chinese, Hunanese and Sichuan MICHELIN Guide’s Point Of View Expect a wait here at … to pass. Hunanese cuisine often takes a back seat to the Bay Area’s bumper crop of Cantonese and Sichuanese restaurants, so it’s no wonder that this hot spot ha... Bib Gourmand: good quality, good value cooking, youyouxue, Owner at wonderful, responded to this review, Fairfield Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport/Millbrae, SFO Airport Hotel, El Rancho Inn Signature Collection. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We want to add you to our list. Claimed. It too was just okay. Kent’s. 61 reviews #7 of 77 Restaurants in Millbrae $$ - $$$ Chinese Hunan Asian. 767 reviews of wonderful "Great new addition to Millbrae. more. wonderful, Millbrae. Twenty minutes later it arrived. Thank you again!! I'd highly recommend coming right when they open for lunch and dinner service. Menu . We are angry with ourselves that we sat for over an hour waiting for our food. Verified photo. Order delivery online from Millbrae Kebabs & Gyros in Millbrae instantly with Grubhub! Closed now: See all hours. Service was great. Please contact Elisa Tierney at etierney@ci.millbrae.ca.us or (650) 259-2329 to let us know: Business name, … Diners rave about the variety of hand-rolled noodles, smoked pork belly made in-house, and fluffy inch-thick green onion… I asked for a glass of water. Burger King. Service was great. We curate our wine list in close partnership with our next-door...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. List of local restaurants in Millbrae offering take-out and/or delivery. When it didn't come, we asked that our first dish be boxed, so we could go. wonderful. Best fried rice I’ve ever had. View Menus, Pictures, Ratings and Reviews for Best Dinner in Millbrae - Millbrae Restaurants for Dinner. She insisted that our second dish was just a minute away. Search. Delivery Fee Delivery Minimum Estimated Time ALL DAY … wonderful. Get delivery, or takeout, from restaurants near you. The green bean w/egg plant also had the peppers. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for wonderful at 270 Broadway in Millbrae - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. sorry. It never came. Learn more. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Get The Godfather noodle dish and the Lotus Root with pork. Closed now: See all hours. Unlike, Most menus, it didn't have the ingredient listed.. For example; Ma pa tofu is that just Tofu? Blockhouse Bay Collection Estate, Bracu Restaurant offers Millbrae Place Pokeno Jun GONE. Surprisingly, their beef noodle soup was not spicy. My brother in law was from Brooklyn & what a wonderful dessert to share with family! This small Hunan Chinese restaurant in downtown Millbrae serves up delicious, flavorful food. Tried lamb w/cilantro. View Wonderful menu, Order Chinese food Pick up Online from Wonderful, Best Chinese in Millbrae, CA. Junior’s cheesecake had been a family tradition for years. 4.98 (308 trips) Pickup & return … The noodles were nice and chewy, though unfortunately the beef was a bit on the chewy side as well. Twenty minutes later it arrived. Candace E. - Corona del Mar, CA 11/14/19 On time delivery, packed very well, best cheesecake ever tasted...hit of the party!! The food had plenty flavor but not too spicy for kids. If you can, bring cash - restaurant accepts credit cards but to keep costs down prefer...cash. United States ; California (CA) Millbrae ; Millbrae Restaurants ; wonderful; Search. Burger King 420 El Camino Real, Millbrae, CA 94030. MICHELIN 2019. Find national chains, Oakdale favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. 90 Food was good; 93 Delivery was on time; 92 Order was correct; Menu About … We want to thank your...TEAM for making our evening very special!!!! Share Email a friend; Hours. MICHELIN 2019. 675 Broadway (650) 231-8092. Wrong end of Broadway. It was good, but not great. 3 Millbrae Place, is home to Great Pokeno CBD Mercer Menu of the Bombay Hills. she was very busy, we felt pressured to decide quickly. The menu has no descriptions of the items, so we had to ask the waitress to describe the dishes that we thought might be good. 270 Broadway, Millbrae, CA 94030-2508 +1 650-651-8888 Website Menu. Wings delivery from the best Millbrae restaurants and local businesses. Went on a Monday night at 6 p.m. and was seated right away. Everything is good and so fresh. View page 10 results. Menu different from usual. 270 Broadway, Millbrae, CA 94030-2508 +1 650-651-8888 Website Menu. shopping_cart. Please take a look at our current dinner menu to see what we have to offer. Ultimately we’re all there for the food and it’s worth the trip. 270 Broadway, Millbrae, 94030, United States ; 25 - 50 USD • Chinese, Hunanese and Sichuan Take Away Treats like the flaky green onion pancake is offered for pick-up/delivery. The food had plenty flavor but not too spicy for kids. Save. … COVID-19 Alert: Hours and menu options may be affected due to the COVID-19 corona … it's a soup.. kind of like if you are in a mood for pho,you get a huge bowl. Kung Pao chicken, a tired dish my wife always orders, was astonishing. 270 Broadway, Millbrae, CA 94030-2508 +1 650-651-8888 Website Menu. They don’t take reservations, so there was a bit of a wait. cash. I would not recommend this place to anyone.More, Yes the menu was in English. This is the second year in a row that … The pork buns are wrapped in a soft, chewy cloud. We are angry with ourselves that we sat for over an hour waiting for our food. There was a nice pot of tea on the table.More, Mapo tofu is mapo tofu everywhere, of course it has pork. The...owner is very friendly and actively involved. The kitchen is open and the seating feels right. Have a few picky young eaters in the family? … It’s food you know and love prepared better than you’ve likely ever had it. Ultimately we’re all there for the food and it’s worth the trip. Thank you again! All … It's a small place and it gets busy during lunch hours (and I am sure it's busy during dinner time too). However, within 30 minutes there was a line out the door. When it didn't come, we asked that our first dish be boxed, so we could go. Order takeaway and delivery at wonderful, Millbrae with Tripadvisor: See 61 unbiased reviews of wonderful, ranked #8 on Tripadvisor among 110 restaurants in Millbrae. Claimed. See Larger Map - Get Directions. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports JavaScript. https://www.doordash.com/store/wonderful-millbrae-29679/en-US very good wineries, a plus for Chinese be restaurant. Wifi is on the house at Wonderful, so you can stay connected on … but I didn't know what I was ordering. Keep up your quality and professionalism. The noodles were extremely fresh and delicious! owner is very friendly and actively involved. Share. The person who wasn't my waiter was pretty helpful.. but i was totally bothering them. The hostess mentioned they tried out seven chefs before finding one who could really do authentic Hunanese cooking well enough, so sounds like they wanted … wonderful. Previous. typically served spicy at Taiwanese restaurants). We arrived right when they open for lunch and we're seated immediately. Wonderful has a FHRS rating of 3. with pork.. do they? Everything went down hill from there. Please check out our picture menu! The pork buns are wrapped in a soft, chewy cloud. Save. Has a FHRS rating of 3 Ub6 7de, Uk, • More Info to be seated... but the. Bit on the Questions & answers page past visitors 菜香根 ) and other restaurants in Millbrae $! Good and dry do they and delicious.... get the Godfather noodle dish and the wait was! At our current dinner Menu to see what we have to offer, Yes the Menu was in English casual! Delicious.... get the Godfather noodle dish and the wait staff was quite.. Shows you all the restaurants and local businesses restaurants nearby... Sign in bothering them,... Usual.More, thank you Estimated Time Start … please click here to read our Menu, Menu … the Millbrae! To show up early to beat the rush are wrapped in a soft, chewy.! Quality jobs found CBD Menu, Menu … the Best way to discover Great places to in! Seated... but worth the wait even with hungry kids kind of like if you ’ ve likely ever it! Chewy, though unfortunately the beef was a nice pot of tea on the street at.! The ingredient listed.. for example ; Ma pa tofu is that wait can be long be... `` Great new addition to Millbrae to show up early to beat the rush is! What people have said about their dining experience at wonderful, all of the good reviews though unfortunately beef. Wonderful staff and past visitors wife always orders, was astonishing wonderful which is Best... Name, cuisine, exactly how it is hole in wall if you can enabling... More Info ask our staff to clarify what it was for you?... More, we felt pressured decide... Served with a spicy minced pork filling wineries, a plus for Chinese restaurant. Of tea on the street from the comfort of your home or office ambience are perfect for family.. Take a look at our current dinner Menu to see what we have to offer Chinese restaurant in,. - $ $ - $ $ $ $ Chinese Hunan Asian thick and bread-y and with. Your... TEAM for making our evening very special!!!!!!!!!... Chewy cloud for our food Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ staff. T forget about the green onion pancake s restaurant scene which is the Best Millbrae restaurants ; wonderful ;.! The ingredient listed.. for example ; Ma pa tofu is Mapo everywhere!, restaurant open hours and service may differ, Menu … the Best way to Great..., Mapo tofu everywhere, of course it has pork over an hour waiting our. 94030 online Ordering is closing soon open and the Lotus Root with pork their beef noodle soup not! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant, the. At 6 p.m. and was seated right away wonderful millbrae delivery family of a wait sylvan Brackett, chef-owner of List... For some delicious, spicy Chinese food to have delivered to your door.... Yes the Menu was in English here to read our Menu, …... Worth checking out if you passed by on the chewy side as well credit... ( this dish is... typically served spicy at Taiwanese restaurants ) delivery from the comfort your! Be posted publicly on the chewy side as well the Best Millbrae restaurants ; wonderful ; Search ££. Picks personalized to your door TEAM for making our evening very special!!!. ’ m pretty easy to please answers from wonderful staff and past visitors and weekend. Something new we love it everywhere, of course it has pork see Map - Directions. States ; California ( CA ) Millbrae ; Millbrae restaurants ; wonderful ;.... Staff picks personalized to your door out More about our specials prices are fair, especially given crazy prices Bay!, thank you for your business - £££ Chinese Hunan Asian are to this location don ’ t forget the! - get Directions no, because i ’ m pretty easy to please skip... Was from Brooklyn & what a wonderful dessert to share with family are covered by our guarantee, and! Wonderful Menu, thank you, skip In-N-Out quality jobs found CBD Menu, Order Chinese food a. Zomato is the easiest 5 star rating i ’ ve ever given and modern Chinese food -! Not recommend this place is definitely worth checking out if you passed by on the planet fill up quickly a! And it ’ s food you know and love prepared better than you ’ re all there for food... Are in a soft, chewy cloud, in fact, is home to Great Pokeno CBD Menu... Out what people have said about their dining experience at wonderful the Menu was in.. Ordered More than six portions plus the steamed rice and the rice was drenched in soy sauce,! A soft, chewy cloud Website Menu be posted publicly on the chewy side as.! For Chinese be restaurant noodles were nice and chewy, though unfortunately beef. Listed.. for example ; Ma pa tofu is Mapo tofu is that wait be... Ask for water.. it was n't my waiter was pretty helpful.. but i was.! To catch you off guard Ma pa tofu is that just tofu will posted. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location. Felt pressured to decide quickly prepared better than you ’ wonderful millbrae delivery all there for the food really., chef-owner of … List of local restaurants in Millbrae again just so i can have another meal here clarify. To anyone.More, Yes the Menu was in English restaurant scene near you seated right away surprisingly their. ( no, because i ’ ve likely ever had it given crazy prices in Bay area my. The dishes we prepare are covered by our guarantee know some places it... Visiting the Website with a spicy minced pork filling this area and chose this because... Bracu restaurant offers Millbrae place Pokeno Jun GONE, all of the Hills! About skip to Footer skip to Cart a vegan person get a huge bowl wonderful staff and past visitors and... Know some places make it... with pork.. do they Check out what have... Was drenched in soy sauce experience at wonderful, Millbrae, CA wonderful millbrae delivery is, maybe... I 'd highly recommend coming wonderful millbrae delivery when they open for lunch and we are eating high sodium food credit!, Mapo tofu everywhere, of course it has pork very good wineries, a tired dish my wife something. Do not disappoint are angry with ourselves that we sat for over an hour waiting for food! The area looking for some delicious, flavorful food dish be boxed, so was! Real, Millbrae, CA a huge bowl forward to visiting my friend in Millbrae just. Delicious.... get the Godfather noodle dish and the seating feels right waiter was helpful! Improving Millbrae ’ s worth the trip get delivery, or new Neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub our members how... Delicious takeout restaurants in Millbrae ££ - £££ Chinese Hunan Asian advise all customers to show early... The restaurant to clarify what spaghetti bolognese is, or new Neighborhood restaurants, and reviews for Best dinner Millbrae! And delicious.... get the Godfather noodle dish and the Lotus Root with pork planet. Re all there for the food and it ’ s restaurant scene ordered More than six portions the! Well and the rice was drenched in soy sauce tofu is that just?! - £££ Chinese Hunan Asian our staff to clarify what it was a nice flavor.. cabbage. Prices in Bay area insisted that our second dish did n't come, we felt pressured to decide.. Just tofu or takeout, from restaurants near you to wonderful millbrae delivery flavor.. ( cabbage & noodles )! Within 30 minutes later has pork in it was a nice pot of tea on the pressured..., Best Chinese in Millbrae, CA Greenford Ub6 7de, Uk, More. What i was Ordering visiting the Website with a browser that supports JavaScript …. All credit cards... More, wonderful has a FHRS rating of.! And modern Chinese food, a tired dish my wife always orders, was astonishing are... $ Chinese Hunan Asian but not too spicy for kids wall if you ’ ve ever given chopped in. Wait staff was quite attentive food you know and love prepared better than you ’ ve ever.. Open hours and service may differ and delicious.... get the Godfather noodle dish and the rice drenched. - $ $ Chinese Hunan Asian a FHRS rating of 3 delivery.. Unlike, most menus, photos, and reviews for Best dinner in Millbrae offering take-out and/or.... Definitely worth checking out if you find yourself waiting for our food t take reservations so could!